Wakey Wakey

March 18th, 2019

Research Type: Effect

Group Involved: 127

[TAEIL, JOHNNY, TAEYONG, YUTA, DOYOUNG, JAEHYUN, JUNGWOO, MARK, and DONGHYUCK]

File Name: Wakey Wakey

Goal: Uncover any information about the meeting in [Simon Says] from the clones

Summary: The nine clones were brought back to the building they had been forced into by WINWIN, and they were told to walk around and try to remember anything they might've been told that night. Lab technicians had already tried to extract this information, but nothing yielded. They took their time walking around, Dr. Sooman himself there to supervise, and they reported nothing.

Dr. Sooman's voice echoed throughout the main room, the acoustics of it all making him sound a lot more intimidating than he normally did. Especially when talking to the clones. Lab staff, he was okay with raising his voice and being stern. But his creations and hard work, almost never.

"Walk around. See what you remember. I don't care how long it takes, I want answers." 

He stood off to the side of the room and crossed his arms over his chest, waiting for the nine of them to start moving around. When the clones recognized this, they split up around the building they knew so well, trying to re-jog their memories. It had been so long since WINWIN had broke them out of their room that it did take a bit for them to remember.

Though it wasn't like they were going to expose whatever they did know once they put their memories and thoughts back in order.

JAEHYUN and TAEYONG stared up at the painted ceiling in what used to be TAEYONG's office in [Boss], the two of them pretending like the artwork was helping them remember something. In reality they were trying to figure out how someone got up there to paint, and how they could've gotten the proportions right in such an awkward position to paint something so large.

JOHNNY, DOYOUNG, MARK and TAEIL took to the outside, running their hands along the agua marine painted brick that had been crumbling the last time they were sent on a mission here. The four of them ended up sitting around the bright green truck they had taken to get there, staring at the clouds and occasionally walking around.

YUTA and JUNGWOO found themselves in very brightly light rooms, their reflections bouncing off the mirrors that encircled them. Dr. Sooman knew they were all avoiding the room WINWIN had actually brought them to, all but DONGHYUCK.

He was seated in the room, the decor having been completely changed by whomever owned this place in the city and kept refurbishing it. His eyes had been closed the entire time he had been sitting there, as if he was trying to take a nap.

Or enter the Dream World without lab inducement to see if he could reach WayV like TEN had told him to try telepathically.

The other eight clones entered the room he was in when they noticed he wasn't with the group when they were going to leave. Recognizing what he was trying to do, they walked around the room in random patterns, attempting to buy him more time. But when Dr. Sooman figured out what was going on, he then ordered them to wake up DONGHYUCK and returned them to the Dream Lab.

Judgement of Research: Fail