Chain

May 8th, 2018

Research Type: Effect

Group Involved: 127

[TAEYONG, TAEIL, DOYOUNG, JOHNNY, YUTA, MARK, DONGHYUCK, JAEHYUN, and W̶̩̱̲̫̭̒̒̓̎I̶̘͕͇͌͑N̸̢̹̗̭͈̿̌̀͘̚͠W̴̛̜̝̻̍̔̏͜I̵̩͙̣͙̝͖͐͛́́Ń̶̦͔͂̑̔̑͋]

File Name: Chain

Goal: Use the clones for a necessary construction project for the city

Summary: After a fire caused extreme damage to one of the city buildings, none of the construction companies were capable of rebuilding it in a reasonable price range. To help, the clones were sent out with the required tools and knowledge, completing it in a third of the time a human team would have needed. With the disappearance of WINWIN, a holographic version was occasionally around to enforce the statement that WayV (the group of escapees) did not succeed.

The group of nine stepped out of the car JOHNNY drove them to the site in, staring at the building that looked like a pile of matchsticks. Lumber and other supplies they would need for the day filling the trailer they had attached to the car, and more supplies were still at the Dream Lab.

DOYOUNG was the first to stop staring, laying out the blueprints on a work bench and analyzing what they had to do. TAEIL brought out the tools while JAEHYUN and YUTA put the lumber in a more accessible place. TAEYONG then took control of dishing out jobs to everyone after listening to what DOYOUNG had to say.

YUTA mumbled something about how a truck of flowers might have been more useful so they could properly bury the place and rebuild it completely, but the public didn't want that. They had essentially wanted the same place that had been there as if a fire had never happened.

MARK and DONGHYUCK were sent up to further examine the damage, calling out reports to the others. WINWIN stayed out of the way, not actually capable of doing something beneficial to the team as a hologram.

TAEYONG was handed a drill and he started to play around with it instead of using it on what they were working on. All of them got distracted on the occasion, pretending as if they were models for the fun of it, but they did their best on repairing the building to inspection standards under DOYOUNG and TAEYONG's command.

And the guards from the Dream Lab stationed around them kept them from doing anything else.

Judgement of Research: Success