Limitless

January 4th, 2017

Research Type: Experimental

Group Involved: 127

[TAEYONG, JAEHYUN, DOYOUNG, DONGHYUCK, JOHNNY, WINWIN, YUTA, TAEIL, and MARK]

File Name: Limitless

Goal: Create a gang to wipe out the city's pre-existing one and provide security to the citizens

Summary: With the only surveillance of the clones being the access to the street cameras that were hacked by the tech team, the clones were left to their own devices in society to take down a gang. The fighter programming that was recently developed proved to be not as effective as we had hoped, but the team with two new members managed to establish a base and presence in the city.

DOYOUNG sat a table, headphones over his ears as he listened to the police channels over the radio. JOHNNY and WINWIN were on the floor playing video games as their chosen form of "training" while YUTA violently attacked the punching bag hanging in the corner of the building.

They had found the abandoned building on the outskirts of the city in the less developed area, and they knew the gang they were going to be wiping out was furious about it. They had come from no where and were suddenly getting involved in gang affairs.

TAEIL, MARK and DONGHYUCK had already had a run in with the gang, stopping them from tormenting a young child. TAEYONG and JAEHYUN were currently prowling the streets around their claimed territory, which is why DOYOUNG was paying close attention to the radio in case they needed to intervene.

DONGHYUCK slid open one of the windows on the top floor, looking out as surveillance. The clone watched as MARK dragged his feet around the building in laps, a can of spray paint in his hand as he added graffiti to the brick walls.

It was taking a lot of effort to get recognition in the city as a rival gang, and it was going to take even more to fully push them out, but their presence was slowly dissipating the other gang's rein of terror on the citizens.

Judgement of Research: Current Success