Simon Says

November 22nd, 2018

Research Type: N/A

Group Involved: 127

[TAEYONG, MARK, DONGHYUCK, JOHNNY, JAEHYUN, YUTA, TAEIL, DOYOUNG, JUNGWOO and WINWIN]

File Name: Simon Says

Goal: N/A

Summary: Footage of part of this incident was found in the morning once the camera systems were finished updating. We have no idea how this meeting happened without anyone knowing, nor do we know what it was about. Security has been increased, and the search for WayV was heightened.

WINWIN walked into the Dream Lab, a rainbow mask covering his face. He had wanted to go for something less obnoxious so attention wouldn't be drawn to him, but it was the only one YANGYANG would let him leave their base in. A bag of more masks was slung over his shoulder, one for each of the 127 clones.

Easily locating the room they were in without triggering any alarms, he opened the door and slipped right in. The clones had all been shut down for the night, their heads drooped in an uncomfortable looking position.

Opening the bag, he took out each of the masks and gently put them on each of them clones, following the instructions he was telepathically getting from TEN. The masks were over the top and not that nice looking, but they did their job as WINWIN woke up his former team members and instructed them to follow him as if they were robots. This way anyone watching the tapes would think he was controlling them so they weren't at fault.

The group stayed silent until they reached the building they were in for mission [Boss]. A giant round table was now in the center of the room instead of the long rectangular one MARK and TAEYONG had fought at, the place itself looking much less like it was under construction.

Knowing there were still cameras watching them but that they had no way to hear what they were saying, WINWIN had them all take off their masks in a smaller room branching off the main one. In there were three glitching tvs, a broken computer monitor, and an elevated sand box. The clones threw their masks in the sand box after TAEYONG did, forming a circle around him when he sat in the middle of the room.

"If we march it will make it harder for them to read our lips."

So while TAEYONG sat in the middle of the room, watching as they all copied TAEIL's impromptu march around him, WINWIN relayed the information he was told to share. Not too much where they could then be put in information extracting situations, but just little snippets. Codes only they would understand after having worked together for so long.

Information such that they were soon going to be sent on missions only for Dr. Sooman's personal schedule or the schedule of the highest payer. No longer following the goal of creating a Dream World that would be better for everyone.

When DONGHYUCK started complaining about the marching, they moved to the main room, sitting around the massive table. The clones were split so half sat on each end of the table to make it that much harder to read their lips if they would have to flip between multiple camera angles.

Their meeting was quick and didn't take more then ten minutes total, and JAEHYUN was put in charge of driving them back to the lab in a car that had been found. The last thing WINWIN had mentioned was the beginning of WayV's plans.

Judgement of Research: N/A