Baby Don't Stop

February 26th, 2018

Research Type: E̶̩̻̘̽s̴̥͕̖̖͚͂̋́̔ċ̷̦͍͓̫ą̶̢̨̥̜̐p̷̢͍͔̂͐́̓ę̷̣̯͕̰͑̀

Group Involved: U

[TEN and TAEYONG]

File Name: Baby Don't Stop

Goal: N/A

Summary: Immediately following extraction from [Boss], TAEYONG managed to break TEN out of his confined room from [Dream in a Dream], and the two transported themselves out of the city in the time it took for lab personnel to discover they were missing. Accounts of what they were doing are unavailable, but they were found using the tracking devices in each clone and brought back to Dream Lab.

 Accounts of what they were doing are unavailable, but they were found using the tracking devices in each clone and brought back to Dream Lab

TAEYONG crept from the room the clones were kept in, knowing the guards were in the process of switching. They always took longer to switch at night since the clones were shut down, but someone had forgotten one of them tonight. He went straight to where he had heard they were keeping another one of the clones, one he had heard they didn't understand all of his functions.

It wasn't hard to pretend to be one of the guards, swiping the keys to TEN's cell as he walked. He was blown away by the colors and music when he entered the room, and he had to block TEN before he could begin to comprehend everything he saw.

The shorter of the two was giving his all to attack TAEYONG, but the trained clone kept him from moving. TEN stopped struggling when he came to the conclusion he wasn't dealing with a guard, ripping his hands from TAEYONG's grip.

"Come with me. I need you to leave this place." Without any more explanation, TEN led them out of the building, dimming the lights around them to keep their faces from the camera and muffling the sounds of their footsteps.

They left the Dream Lab without gaining attention to themselves, and TAEYONG secured them transport out of the area. TEN kept them from being seen using holograms to cover themselves, blending with the locals. Avoiding the cameras he knew weren't covering every inch of the city, TAEYONG snatched one of the cars JOHNNY had driven around, getting them out of the area efficiently.

"Are we just leaving everyone else now?" At the thought of the other clones, TEN subconsciously created images of them crowded into the car, music now playing to mask the sound of the engine and the tires on the street.

"No, we have to get a base to operate from so we can get the resources to get everyone else out. Do you have to mess with the lights? I'm trying to drive." TEN instantly stopped dimming the headlights, opting to shut his eyes against the bright light. TAEYONG passed him sunglasses from an overheard compartment, and TEN found his new best friend.

The two continued to discuss a course of action while TAEYONG drove, but their conversation was cut off when TEN heard the distinct sound of helicopters overhead. They attempted to out speed Dream Lab's resources and disguise themselves, but they were trapped and properly sedated for their return.

Judgement of Research: Mandatory