∟ 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧.

alacrity
part three

ALACRITY STORMED INTO the underground layer, her blood boiling in her veins as she gripped her left shoulder in pain. After Swift's punch, her lightning had gone straight through the material of Alacrity's suit and burned her skin, leaving it aching. She had anticipated that Swift was strong and smart, but she hadn't expected Swift to attack her.

          Alacrity knew Anna all too well — she was Anna. She knew the thoughts that ran through her head and knew her moves in a fight, she knew the comebacks she used and her attitude toward her enemies. Swift was terrified of Reverse-Flash and Zoom, so Alacrity used that against her and acted exactly like them but, that didn't seem to be enough. In order to get Swift to bend and break to her will, Alacrity would half to use more pages from Eobard Thawne and Hunter Zoloman's books.

          The Woman in Red walked straight up to the chair Savitar sat on and rested her hands on the arms, leaning down toward him so their noses barely touched. Her eyes burned red and she narrowed them at Savitar, wishing that her hard glare was enough to send him writhing in pain. "I want her to suffer," she snapped through gritted teeth, her skin burning with anger. Alacrity knew what she would have to do to win against Swift. She would have to fight harder than Thawne and Zoloman. Swift's love for her friends and family was her weakness and Alacrity was going to use that against her. "I want to make her beg for me to kill her in the end. I want to see the life leave her eyes as I drive my hand through the bitch's chest!"

          Savitar tilted his head at Alacrity, resting his palm against the side of his face that hadn't been burned by his partner. The scar was almost completely healed but still left an ugly mark on his face that made Alacrity almost want to gag. He smiled at the red speedster and raised his brows. "She's too smart for you, isn't she? You didn't plan for her to be this smart, Alacrity," he said and sat up straight, grabbing Alacrity's wrists and pushing her hands away so he could stand up. "As much as I hate to admit it, Swift is smart. She's hardcore. The shit she's been through, our Swift hasn't. This Anna Wells is going to be ten times harder to deal with. It won't be easy to take her down, Alacrity."

          "Then we take down The Flash first. Rip his head from his shoulders, boil his body in acid, rip him limb from fucking limb! I don't care. We kill her Prince Charming and then we go after her!" Alacrity yelled and turned to face Savitar as he walked past her, scoffing as he laughed and shook his head. "Something funny to you, asshole?"

          Savitar threw his head back and sighed deeply. He turned back to Alacrity and tilted his head at her, their eyes meeting instantly. "You're missing the point, partner," he said and walked toward her, stopping just a foot away. "Killing The Flash makes her stronger. It makes her angry. She uses her anger to her advantage. You did your research on her, didn't you? You heard her stories about what happened before her trip to Zeropoint. You heard about how she killed Zoom after he killed The Flash. Swift isn't capable of killing anyone, but if you kill Barry Allen, you won't be alive long enough to take a breath afterwards."

          Alacrity blinked at Savitar, taking in his information. She wanted to kick herself for mentally admitting he was right. Swift was strong anyway, but her anger made her even stronger. Killing the love of her life wasn't the way to go because that would only end in the death of Alacrity and Savitar. In the end, Alacrity had to refrain from killing anyone, as much as she disliked the idea. was desperate to end Swift once and for all, but she would have to wait until Anna was weak before killing her.