∟ 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧.

the new rogues
part two

AS SOON AS the trio arrived at the bank where the alarm was ringing and echoing off the walls, Anna already felt that something was different. She was always a little nervous before taking down a meta, but knowing that one of them could jump through mirrors and the other could put you in a crippling state of vertigo, she was just a tad more nervous than usual especially knowing that they didn't have a plan.

          From around a corner, a man in a dark blue tailored suit carrying a bag twirled a woman wearing a yellow jacket and a god-awful yellow and green skirt around like she was a ballerina.

          Anna noticed the bag instantly and she rested her hands on her hips. "Where are you guys heading?" She questioned, catching both metas off guard as they turned toward the trio of superheroes.

          "Yeah, so, uh, we're not gonna let you leave here with that," Barry called out and shook his head. He smiled brightly, making Anna wonder if he was just as nervous about the fight as she was.

          "Hey, Flash," Mirror Master called out, causing Barry to wave his fingers. "Swift," he added and nodded at the speedster in blue. "Heard a lot about you."

          "That's great," Barry said and nodded his head.

          "I'm glad we're already acquainted," Anna added, pushing down the nervousness that bubbled in her chest and replaced it with the same witty confidence she always had when fighting a meta.

          Mirror Master pointed a finger and Jesse and shook his head. "Can't say the same for you, though," he said and smiled, glancing down at the blonde woman who clung to his arm with a smug smile.

          "The name's Jesse Quick," Jesse announced and shifted her feet, standing in a more confident stance with her shoulders squared and chin tilted up slightly.

          "So... I'm sorry, Scudder, but your little crime spree, it's gonna have to end here," Barry said and took a small step forward, standing just ahead of the two women that stood on either side of him.

          "Oh, I don't think you have much of a say in it," Scudder said and shrugged his shoulders, making his way toward the trio slowly. "I'm gonna take whatever I want."

          "I thought you were looking for Leonard Snart," Barry said.

          "Why bother? His reign is over," Scudder stated and smiled. "There's a— a new king in town," he said confidently and pointed to his head like a crown sat there.

          "And I'm the queen," the blonde woman declared and smiled.

           "Yeah, I wouldn't be too sure about that," Jesse stated and shook her head.

           Anna laughed softly, the sound barely reaching her own ears as she looked Top up and down slowly. "Not with that god-awful outfit, sweetheart," she jabbed and met the blonde's eyes.

          "Oh, baby, I don't like the one in blue," Top said and narrowed her eyes at Anna. She giggled softly and looked up at the man beside her, her smile growing as she stepped toward the wall of mirrors to his right; both of them disappearing inside.