"I'll give you all a chance." Naruto said as his clone dispersed into a cloud of smoke. "I'll let you all run away with your tails tuck between your legs. You all will live another day doing so. I rather not kill you all." Naruto said to them.

"We don't fail missions that are given to us. This is no exception." Naruto heard a feminine voice to the side. He just sighed with amusement.

"I guess there's no stopping all 20+ of you." Naruto said as his hand clenched the katana.

"This will be the first mission you fail. And the last mission you will be given." Naruto told them as every single ROOT ANBU came running towards him.

Naruto just stood still at the middle. A smirk was plastered onto his face. "How sad" Naruto said as he was impaled in all sides of his body. "You underestimated us." All of them told Naruto.

A smirk was still on his face.

"This turned quite anticlimactic." They heard a voice. Their heads snapped towards the voice and saw Naruto — completely unharmed with no life-threatening injuries.

"I told you, the moment you dared fighting me — it was over for you all. You guys had a chance, but naively declined it." Naruto looked at them with his sharingan.

They turned back into reality and saw that they all impaled one another. "That damn sharingan. That kekkei genkai is such a cheat!" A few said as they slowly loss their footing a sinked into the water.

Does this count me killing them? They all killed each other. The sharingan truly is a cheat. Naruto thought as he walked away from the battle. But Naruto was skeptical.

The other 25 are most likely already there waiting for me. They must be expecting me to be hurt. Naruto continued his journey across the waters once more.

~~~

"Make sure to take care of him."

~~~

"You got to be kidding me." Naruto said as he dodged over a dozen shurikens. "You all are wasting my time." Naruto said as he ran away from the ROOT ANBU. He had managed to make to Uzushiogakure.

But it seems like they were waiting for me like expected. Naruto thought as shot a kunai towards one of the ROOT ANBU. The said ROOT ANBU dodged it with a slide.

Naruto jumped over a wall to avoid getting hit dozens of kunais and shurikens. Naruto turned to the stone wall he was hiding behind. He channeled chakra to his fist and punched the wall.

As the rubble of rocks flew towards the ROOT ANBU — Naruto took this time and capitalized on it. With a few slick moves, Naruto jabbed one.

Another... and another. Naruto then jumped away. He saw it. My old base. Naruto thought as he jumped down the hole that he once accidentally fell inside of.

Naruto turned his head and saw that they were following him. It was narrow. So they all had to go at one at a time. Naruto saw shurikens flying towards him.

Crap. Naruto thought before pulling a kunai from his pouch and throwing it to block the shuriken. He saw the kunai block the incoming shuriken.