Travel (Prologue)

Since we can't go wherever we want, whenever we want and with somebody we want, I'll just explore different places within my imagination and hallucinations. To experience the freedom and adventure that I've been thirsting to achieve. This twisted and bizarre mind is like a funhouse of pleasure, gloom, grief, and terror. Each wall is a different segment of my own personality, coping with how to keep my sanity in good condition.

As I look deep into the internet, I stumbled upon a post. It's about her weird but personally prosaic experience. She imagine that she has a boyfriend or a friend that she talks to, and even laugh with it at some point. But when people are noticeably around she immediately stops like nothing happened. And she asked if it's normal, people said the same thing, hashtag relatable, me too, same, and likewise. But someone commented a overwhelmingly informative paragraph, it's the condition of Maladaptive Daydreaming. Well it's not actually a medical condition, but it's an euphoric occurrence that may seem harmless at first, but baby it's only a facade.

I did a quick search, and I realized that I also have that condition. But when I thought something so benign, it could cause so many psychological issues. When I thought I fit in, I'm actually an outsider. When I thought I was normal, I was an outcast. When I thought I was talented, I was actually dumbfoundingly suffering from a mental condition. At first I seemingly thought that daydreaming was normal, and even though I daydream so much, I simply made the conclusion that I was more creative than others. But that is why it's so creepy, it's a slow poison. To conclude everything that has been stated, I strongly agree and believe that Mental Health is important.

The reason for this occurrence is I've been using this state of condition to travel, visually and imaginarily. That's why I named this poem album 'Travel' because traveling isn't about the physical experience, it's actually the unexplainable feeling. The excitement, the adrenaline, like a masked nicotine.

A great wizard said that we shouldn't dwell on dreams, instead we should experience reality. Reality is disappointing and it's inevitable, but we should live along with it and find a way to alter it. This is me trying to say that we should care for our mental health and enjoy life. And safe travels, because this album is gonna be a rollercoaster ride.

Bon Voyage.