4 1 | J U L I E T

Start from the beginning

"Too scared that I'm too strong to take you down right now?" I asked Maira mockingly. "So you're making sure he makes me a little weak so that you can do whatever you want?"

As expected, Murat swung at me but I ducked at the last minute and pushed him back. He stumbled a few steps back which caused him to get even angrier and he charged at me which gives me enough time to pack a powerful punch but his long leg reached me first as he kicked me in the abdomen and I slammed into the wall behind me, clutching at my throbbing front.

Not giving me any time to recover he grabbed me by my shoulder and once again threw me against the wall. My head hit the wall hard and as if it wasn't enough he proceeded to wrap a big hand around my neck and apply unbearable pressure. He slowly slid me up, my legs dangling under me as I desperately tried to gain some ground.

I clawed at his fingers to release my neck but he was red with rage, seemingly not caring if he did serious damage to me. Using my sharp long nails, I dug them into his arm drawing blood and scratching at his skin until it sounded like chalks on board. It didn't help much but enough for him to relieve some of the force on my neck.

Just then there were footsteps in the hallway and they stopped right in front of the door. Frantic knocks sounded and Abeo's worried voice floated through. "Julia?! Julia, are you there? Open up!"

The two fell quiet and I couldn't make any noise except for strangled gasps because I was being choked.

Thinking quickly, I swung my leg back and forth to gain some momentum and sent it flying at his crotch with as much force as I could muster.

He instantly crumpled to the floor with me. I greedily gulped in air, running my fingers around where his hold was just moments ago.

He was still on the ground, groaning while clutching his affected part. "You bitch!" He spat out.

I sent another kick to the same area and his own abdomen for good measure. Then I leveled my glower at Maira who's jaw had dropped to the point where I wondered if she had dislocated it.

I took a threatening step towards her, Abeo pounding at the door a background noise to me.

"Murat! Get up!" She ordered and in response he tried swiping at my ankles but I moved out of the way. "Get up, she's just a girl! How can you lose to her?"

"I'll show you what this girl will do to those who piss her off," I said lowly, allowing my threat to sink in.

Maira looked momentarily panicked before she instantly went completely still. Her eyes watered instantly and she threw open the door and instantly fell into Abeo's arms.

"Abeo! Oh, thank God. L-look what Julia did to my friend! She suddenly came onto us and started beating him up. I begged her to stop but she didn't and she was going to do the same to me but thank God you came!" Tears fell from her eyes as she shook in his arms.

Abeo instantly shoved her away and stepped in. "Julia, are you okay?"

I nodded. "Fine."

"Abeo," Maira called from behind him. "She attacked us! You are a witness to this. I want to report her to the principal for bullying!"

"Shut the fuck up," Abeo surprised even me with his outburst directed at Maira. "I know perfectly well who's the real bully here so don't you try and frame her for defending herself."

"W-what are talking about?" Maira asked, crying and dabbing at her tears.

I rolled my eyes at her dramatics.

"I heard everything. You two were trying to hurt her. And I've heard rumors about how you and your little group bully others so if you don't want to find yourselves facing charges then I suggest you take this dick with you and get the fuck out of here."

She wasted no time in trying to persuade him into believing her and pulled Murat up and led him towards the door.

Abeo harshly grabbed her arm and spun her around to face him. "If I see you or your gang anywhere near her again, or even hear that you did something to her–I wouldn't even care if it was a rumour or not, you would have me to deal with and I'm not going to let you get away so easily as now."

Maira nodded, now truly shaking like a leaf.

When they left, Abeo turned towards me. I raised an eyebrow at him. "You didn't need to do that."

He breathed out sharply. "I don't care. I don't want them anywhere near you. If they bother you again, just tell me."

"That's sweet," I admitted. "But unnecessary. I can handle them just fine."

"Julia," he grabbed my shoulders gently. "If it's a pride thing, I can understand but if it gets too much come to me. I mean it."

I nodded noncommitally as I had no intention of seeking his help.

"I didn't know they did this to you."

I shrugged. "We don't know what most people go through."

"Is it a regular thing?" He asked, jaw clenching in anger.

"Mostly." I said shortly. "How did you know to find me here?" I asked, curious as to how he directly came this way.

"Oh, it was because of this." He said, pulling something out of his pocket which I recognized as my phone.

My hand instantly went to my back pocket and surely my phone was no longer there, then I remembered his hand on my ass while I was walking to my class.

"Why'd you steal it?" I asked, snatching it away from him.

"I was hoping you'd realize that it was gone and go searching for it. I wanted you to miss class so I can get the chance to spend time with you as you so adamantly refuse to not give me any. But then you never came back and I wanted to check if you went to class anyways and then I heard all those noises from that room."

"Oh," I said, not knowing what to make of him going out of his way to spend time with me.

He didn't give me any chance to respond properly as he pulled me towards him and engulfed me in his arms. I relaxed into him, not having the heart to pull away from his embrace.

 I relaxed into him, not having the heart to pull away from his embrace

Don't forget to vote, comment, share and follow!