Marry Me Silly

The night was young. Your bodies mould together as one. Your bodies connected as the moonlight enters through the windows.
Pants of breath as you make love with each other. Jungkook kissing up your neck as he was in you. You had stopped all movements when his lips attached to your neck. As he kisses upwards to your jaw. You hover over him, leaning closer to allow him access as he leaves a couple of special love bites.
You giggle softly as he kisses your ears, and then meets your lips. Your body leaning onto him, and the urge to fuck him heightens.
So you hips move up and down, as you multitask. You show Jungkook how much you love him though the kiss. His hands on your bare waist, as the two of you try move your hips.
It had started when the two of you took a warm shower together. Having sex in the shower stand and not getting enough of each other. It's been weeks you've been together. And this was the chance to finally show your love for each other.
Jungkook smiles once more as you release all over him. As he sprouts into you. Your whole body hot. His hands not leaving your naked body. The two of you clean up and then your back meets the soft mattress. Jungkook holds you close to him. Your naked bodies feeling each other.
Your hearts beat like a melody in a beautiful song. You look up at him, tiredly. He smiles and touches your nose with his, lovingly.
As he looks into your eyes. Full of love. Full of passion. Full of beauty.
He had to do this. He didn't know what your reaction was going to be. As you only had talked about it once, and it was very brief. But he was going to take the risk. Any risk to make you his.
He had made sure to buy the special object already. It had caught his eyes, and was literally made for you. His hands reach into the drawer and brings out the small box. You look up at him curiously.

Y/N: Whats this?
You ask, and he smiles in response. You squint your eyes suspiciously at him.
He definitely wanted to propose to you grandly with petals and a beautiful scenery. But when he looked into those stunning eyes, he had to do it now.

Jungkook: Princess, will you marry me?
He says as he softly looks down at you. Your eyes open wide. Wider than eggs.

Y/N: W-Wait. What did you ask me?
You say, entirely shocked. Jungkook's heart beats, nervously, but he plays it funnily.

Jungkook: I said, will you marry me, silly.
He laughs at your state. But then his eyes sockets explode, when you sit up and start bouncing up and down. You looked hilarious.

Y/N: Yes! Yes! OMG YES!
He laughs and his eyes soften. Gosh, what was he so scared for? The two feelings you had for each other were perfect.

Jungkook: I know we've fought a little. But we got over it. We have each other. And I wanna tackle the rest of my life with you.
You smile and your eyes start to water. He sits up, and takes the beautiful ring out of the box. You purse your lips from crying loudly.

Y/N: I never thought you'd ask!
He laughs at your reaction. As he fits the ring into your finger, your heart beats loudly. Your stomach churning and a magical feeling washing over you.

Y/N: Not being stereotypical.
You giggle.

Y/N: But I really didn't now if it was the right time.
You say, and he nods, understandingly.

Jungkook: Well, I'm glad I took the risk, then.
He grins. He looked so happy. You were even happier to be the source of it.

Y/N: So, Jeon Jungkook.
You say laying down in his arms, then lifting his face up with your finger.

Y/N: Do I make you happy?
You raise an eyebrow.

Jungkook: Of course you do. Asking you to marry me is one of my happiest moments, ever. After Busan water fight, of course.
You laugh, and you vibrate in his arms.

Y/N: You, Jungkook, would never propose to me in bed after we just made love. You'd probably make it so grand, and I'd love it so much, but hate how much work you did.
He laughs.