Dances

[16]

The dust spreads all over the room and you cough loudly. It's been a while since the bowling event. The rest of the days normal work and University. You pull down your skirt that was riding up your thighs as you reach up to the wall. A deep voice was heard.

Jungkook: Doing well, Noona?
And the normal, flirty, weird Jungkook interactions.

Y/N: Yup.
You say giving a thumbs up, and carrying with your work. As you focus back on working, you hadn't realised Jungkook was still in the room. You turn around and see his bare torso. Your eyes widen like plates, and you hold onto the duster like it was your dear life. Your body turns back quickly. He lets out a playful chuckle.

Jungkook: I thought you were used to this, Noona?
He says mentioning all the times the two of you had your intimate moments. You squeeze your eyes shut, annoyed and your lips pursed. Ugh, Jeon fucking Jungkook. Why'd you have to make things like this? As you were in your thoughts you didn't realise his steps, and now his hard chest was on your back. He leans into the crook of your neck and takes in a breath. Smelling in your addictive scent that drives him crazy. Your eyes close in delight, as his lips slightly graze your bare neck.
He then let's go and smirks at you. You look away from his prey-like eyes.

Jungkook: Your doing well. Keep the work up.
He smiles at you and leaves the room with his t-shirt over his back. You let out a breath, that you didn't notice you were holding. What's up with him?

-

Jungkook's POV:
The next day...

I fiddle with the finger between my teeth and my fingers wrapped around the edge. I stare out of my luxurious office into the stunning, busy city. I close my eyes and her face appears in my thoughts. My body wanted her badly after taking a breath of her luscious and addictive scent. She drove my body crazy. I wanted to sinful things with her, hoping she'd do the same. The short outfit she wore this morning was shorter than usual. Maybe she hadn't realised, or she did, but the short skirt showed the bottom of her peachy ass. Her cleavage so juicy, I had to hold myself down with holy thoughts.
My personal assistant enters my room with a knock and my head turns upwards to see her.

Assistant: Mr. Jeon, a meeting in 15 minutes.

Jungkook: Thanks, Irene.
She gives her dimple smile and leaves with a bow. I decide to finish up my warm-cold coffee and leave the room with my belongings.
A/N: Not idol Irene, just thought of the name randomly.

-

The meeting was in progress. Many minds working together to make the project work. I was hoping it will, and was anxious, as a feeling of nerves erupts in my stomach. I really hope this move will be good for the company.
As the employee carries on with her presentation, a message pops up on my phone. The sound beeps across from the room and I quickly nod, to let them continue. It was Y/N.
I bring the phone to my hand and tilt my head, confused.

You:
Istg, he was so annoying this morning. Bossing me around. Blah, blah.

My lips curve into a playful smile. It looked like she hadn't realised yet as she hadn't done anything to delete it. I'll show you bossiness, Miss Y/N. I smile at my phone like an idiot.

Jungkook:
Miss Y/N, should you be on your phone at working hours?
A long minute, of erasing and texting took place and she finally replies.

You:
Sorry, Master. I'll carry on my work.
I chuckle at the change. Cute. I stop smiling when I see all eyes on me. I clear my throat and gesture for them to proceed.