First Time

[7]

You manage to get away from Jisoo and her yapping. You sigh in relief as you place your bag on the bed, and change into your maid outfit. Jungkook hasn't even arrived home and was going on about you coming back at 6pm. You groan. Such a good boss, you murmur sarcastically.
You step down the stairs to begin some work. As you do, you see Jungkook entering home. He sees your figure with a blank face then looks at another figure coming in. You squint your eyes to see who it was. Yeri. Choi Yeri, 'the rich bitch'. You roll your eyes. You stay on the stairs watching their conversation.

Yeri: Jungkookie! Thanks for the date out today! Mwah!
Your hands mimic her thank you speech. She gives a flying kiss, your insides twist. So cringey! Jungkook rubs the back of his neck, as if he was nervous.

Jungkook: It's fine, Yeri. We can go again.
She smiles and leans in to peck his cheeks. You make faces.

Jungkook: Are you sure you don't want me to drop you off?

Yeri: Nah, my driver will come, okay?
She grins at him, and he nods.

Jungkook: Okay, take care and stay safe.
She nods and then walks away with the taps of her heels being heard. He turns around and looks at you with a raised eyebrow.

Jungkook: Get to work.
He says moodily as if he wasn't talking all nicely to Yeri.

Y/N: Yes.
You say with a fake smile. As you come down the stairs, Jungkook makes his way up and you get a sniff of his addictive smell. Your insides twist at the smell you love.
You shrug it away and go to the rooms to tidy up.

-

You finish your work after 2 hours and dust was all over your hands. You clap it away and make your way to the living room, where Jungkook was working on his laptop. His glasses hanging on the bridge of his nose. The sounds of him typing filled the room.
You slowly come in and stand in front of him, he looks up at you and you nearly have a heart attack. His lips slightly pouted and his gaze was giving you butterflies. Your hands stay by your side as he smirks at you. You blink.

Jungkook: Remember what I promised you, Noona?
He says making his way to you. You shake your head and let out a soft, 'no'.
He breathes your scent.

Jungkook: We can do whatever you want...
He lets out, seductively. You shudder as you feel his breath on your bare shoulders. He places small kisses on your soft flesh and makes his way up to your jaw. You tilt your head, allowing him more access.

Jungkook: What do you want to do, Noona? Hm?
He says breathing into your ears. You imagine his lips on yours, then his hands lifting up your dress...

Y/N: Fuck me.
You let out, eyes closed. But as soon as you did, your eyes widened. What. Did. You. Just. Say?

Y/N: I mean, wha-

Jungkook: Your wish is my command, Noona.
He smirks on your cheeks. A hand slithers onto your waist, and he presses his lips onto yours. At first, you stood still and didn't know what was happening. Your body froze. But then his hands made its way to your bare ass, and gropes it. His signal of telling you to kiss him back. You shut your eyes. You've already imagined this... no regrets. And off you went. You start kissing him back, moving your lips rhythmically with each other's. He smiles on your lips. He then let's go and lays you down on the couch. He hovers over you and captured your lips once again. You taste his sweet chapstick, and you let out moan as he pulls on your bottom lips. He then pulls away, and makes his way down your body. His lips slowly sucking on your neck, to your collarbone. His hands makes its way to your breasts, massaging it over your dress. You let out a breathy moan.