Meeting His Parents

(Guess what this chapters about! Hey, you guessed it. It is in the title :))

You sigh, as you watch the couple kiss each other goodbye. It has been a week since the hot session in the office. You hated how hot and flustered you felt when thinking back to the time.
After you fell asleep, he had laid you on the couch in his office.
When you awoke, you see his beautiful face right in front of you. However, it did scare you.

-

Jungkook: Is my face that ugly?
He laughs.

Y/N: W-What, no. You just scared me all of a sudden.

Jungkook: Well, sleepy-head, it's 9pm now. We need to get going.
He smiles, and you realise how his hands were in his pockets whilst he leaned down to talk to you. You smile.

Y/N: Yah, I'm getting up okay.
He laughs at your character.

-

His hands were in his pockets again as he seemed to be approaching you. You pretend to look somewhere else, and that you didn't watch them kiss.

Jungkook: Noona.

Y/N: Hm?
You say pretending to clean his jacket, that was hanging on the coat hanger.

Jungkook: What are you-

Jungkook: Never mind. You need to get ready. We're going to my parents house.
He lets out casually. Your eyes widen.

Y/N: Wait... what?

Jungkook: Your coming as my assistant.

Y/N: Why can't you take Yeri?!
You were annoyed. Why did you have to go?!

Jungkook: Well, I wouldn't have asked you if Yeri couldn't, would I?
He says about to walk off. You make talking signs behind his back, 'bla bla' you murmur and he twists to you once again.

Jungkook: She's busy, for your information.
Mhmmmm, very busy. You say in your head.

Jungkook: Please wear something... nice.
He says looking you up and down. Your mouth widens.

Y/N: This is the uniform you got me!

Jungkook: Maybe the mask then?
He grins. You make a pouty face and roll your eyes.

Y/N: Imma get ready... then?

Jungkook: Yup. Leaving after breakfast.
You nod and make your way up.

-

Soon, breakfast was in your tummies and you were out the door. You were heading to Busan. A city with beautiful beaches and natural environment. Although, busy as well. You had asked why your parents stayed there when having business at Seoul. He had replied that they like the peace and tranquility of Busan's neighbourhood.

Y/N: I love Busan!
Jungkook laughs.

Jungkook: We can tell, Noona.
You roll your eyes.

Y/N: So, what do *you* like about Busan?
You say turning your head to face him. Your chin placed on your hand.

Jungkook: Mmmm... the beaches, and food.

Y/N: I want food.
You say pouting and looking down at your tummy.

Jungkook: I told you to eat breakfast fully.

Y/N: Whatever, meanie.
You mutter as you stare at the view outside. He chuckles, and turns up the radio.
You sigh and close your eyes for a second. That second was enough to send your tired body into a deep sleep. Jungkook looks over at your sleeping figure. Your head on the seat, and your mouth slightly opened.
He smirks and takes a picture of the way your drawl was coming out.

His Maid || JJK (Smut) On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara