Water Fight

You had freshened up. Your face not tired and your bladder at ease.
As soon as you walk out the door you see Jungkook's door slightly opened. You were wrong for peeking and even regretted it when you saw Jungkook shirtless picking some clothes.
Your cheeks reddening. You quickly look down and start walking when you bump into a chest.
You nearly fall but he catches you. Your cheeks were going to burst from how hot it was. You gulp at how close this handsome man's face is.
Chang Wook smirks and you nervously smile.

Chang Wook: Falling for me already, sweetheart?
You wanted to roll your eyes at his cockiness but just laugh it off.

Chang Wook: A drink-

Jungkook: She'll be fine.
You see Jungkook, on the door frame. Both his hands on each side of the frame and he was... shirtless. You've seen him many times shirtless, even naked yet you were so shy. Your ears warming up.
He grabs your wrist and then pulls you into his room.
He shuts the door and then pushes his face near you. His other hand, he holds his weight.
What is this... a k-drama?!
Jungkook practically places a kiss on your neck. Making your knees weak. His face was in the crook of your neck. You smelt his cologne. Such an addicting and manly smell. He even had pushed his hard body against yours. You could practically feel every inch of his abs on your stomach.
You gulp and then place your hands in his chest, trying to push him back. You regretted when you felt his hard chest. You quickly pushed him back.

Y/N: They are waiting.
You said about to leave, but he holds your wrist.
Jungkook yet again, pulled you into him, you felt your back on his chest. He smells your scent again.
He himself didn't know why he wanted your body close to him after seeing you with another man.

Jungkook: You gotta stay away from Chang Wook. His just playing around with your feelings.
You shut your eyes. The irony, Ugh the irony.

Y/N: Just like you.
You say gritted teeth, and mumbled. You hated how you loved his arms around you. Why?

Jungkook: Hm?

Y/N: Nothing. Thanks for the advice. I'm going now. Bye.
You say bitterly. You didn't know what made you so bitter but you went downstairs to the food set up. You breathed in home-cooked food.

Y/N: Wah. Smells amazing.

Ajumeoni: Ah, Y/N. Sit and start eating.

Y/N: I'll wait for Jungkook.

JK Dad: It's okay, start.
You nod and sit down with them. Chang Wook's eyes lurk on your face and body as you eat. You felt uncomfortable and wanted to eat in peace.
Jungkook comes down and then sits next to you. Finally in a shirt. You roll your eyes.

Jungkook: It tastes good, Step-Mum.
He smiles at her, she seemed to love the compliment. As her eyes soften, and she gives him more with such a soft smile.

Chang Wook: So, hows your business going, Jungkook?

Jungkook: Fine.
He says not bothering to look up at his stupid, rude Hyung.

JK Dad: Respect him Jungkook, he's older than you.
Chang Wook gave him a cocky and malicious smirk, that you hated towards, Jungkook.
He seemed to have been disturbed by that, because his finger clench up in a fist.
Your hands force itself inside and soothingly caress it. He had looked down at you, softly, but you didn't want to look up because you knew you'd choke on your food. Your holding hands with your Boss.
Can my life get any better?
After eating you had helped Ajumeoni clean up. As you did, she smiles and thanks you.

Ajumeoni: Jungkook looks happy with you, huh?

Y/N: Really?
She nods.

Ajumeoni: Keep him happy...
She smiles softly.