Library

A peaceful morning with a smile. You were going back to work. The problem between the two of you sorted.
A big mass off of your shoulder. You brush your hair humming a song, then get your jacket on and leave.
Entering the Jeon's mansion, felt like it had good memories and bad. But mostly good. You step in and out of your shoes. You look around, confused as to why it's so quiet still.
Is he oversleeping or what? Your body flinches when a pair of hands squeeze your waist and whisper a boo into your ears.
Then let go, and your eyes widen and you turn around and smack him. Repeatedly, as he winces in pretend pain.

Y/N: You scared the fuck out of me!
You scream at him and he laughs, cutely. You couldn't stay angry at him and ended up smiling.

Y/N: Had breakfast, Sir?

Jungkook: Where did Master go?
He says in a pouty voice and you cross your arms.

Y/N: Nice try, Mister. I realised now why you made me call you that. You kinky bastard.
You let out, and he purses his lips trying to suffocate a laugh.

Jungkook: Don't forget, Noona.
He says and leans into your ears. He smirks and you shiver as he whispers.

Jungkook: I'm still your Boss.
You breath out, annoyed. What a tease.

Y/N: Yes, Sir.
You roll your eyes, letting out a puff of air.

Y/N: Breakfast time!
You let out and lead him to the kitchen.

Y/N: I can't believe it's still clean.
You let out, and he laughs.

Jungkook: I did get other staff in, Noona.
He says in a 'duh' tone.

Y/N: I thought all of them were busy.
You challenge him, and put a hand on your hips.

Jungkook: Hey! Don't talk about that day... Plus I really wanted to see you, thats why.
He shyly says and quickly sits down, looking at nothing on the table. Your heartbeat raced and you look away, quickly. A warmth rushes to your cheeks and butterflies awaken in your stomach.

Y/N: Eggs, it is.
You manage to let out, after how he made you flustered.

-

He had left the house for work and you complete your work. Dusting around the familiar mansion and feeling satisfied that you were finally doing a proactive thing.
You were just about to sit your ass down, after hours of work, when the bell rings. You groan but stand up to welcome in Jungkook.

Jungkook: Hey! Oh...
He trails of when he looks at how thirsty you were.

Jungkook: You look thirsty, Noona.
He lets out, concerned. But when he realised what he had said, he couldn't help a smirk, which led to you glaring at him. You couldn't say that you didn't miss his flirting.

Y/N: I've nearly finished my work shift.

Jungkook: Oh.
He lets out. He barely even got to see you.
He watches your figure head into the kitchen, and then sighs, and the apparently-genius Jeon brain popped up an idea.

Jungkook: Let's go on a date!
You just come out of the kitchen with a glass of water, and started choking mildly. He laughs at your flustered face. Red and choking.
Oh, how he missed your red face under him as he fucked you mercilessly. He shakes those dirty thoughts out of his head. He was kind of scared that you were going to say no. Although, you two knew your feelings for each other. Didn't mean you couldn't change your heart... but he was confident. He will try his best to win you over. Because you were Y/N, a woman that comes once in a lifetime, and he was willing to fight for you.

Y/N: W-What? I thought we were going to take this slow. How about hanging out?
You say, regaining your self back.

Jungkook: Hanging out is like a date.
Your furrow your eyebrows.

Y/N: No... hanging out is hanging out.
After saying that the both of you burst out laughing, knowing it made no sense.

Jungkook: We know our feelings for each other though...
He smirks, his face close to yours and breath fanning your lips. Your eyes flutter at his proximity. Missing his lips, seeing him so close.
You were so close to touching his lips, but held yourself back. To make this work, you had to both have good control.
Your finger pushes his forehead away from you, and he chuckles at your once again flustered state.

Y/N: But I have Uni work.

Jungkook: So, I can accompany you.
He shrugs and you laugh softly. He really wouldn't mind anything, just to see you a tiny bit more.

Y/N: Alright.
You let out with a cute smile and he does a mini, yes, to himself.

-

Sighs after sigh. You regretted bringing him to the library with you. To study, but that wasn't happening.
Whilst doing work, you suggested him getting a book so he wasn't bored. He had shrugged it off and scrolled on his phone, till he got bored as fuck.
Now was playing with a pencil and putting onto his lips. You giggle a little at him, and he looks up at you. You quickly look away and proceed with your work.
Jungkook was now intensely staring at you. His eyes scanning each part of your face. The strand of hair on your face, your lips, to your eyes. To further on make you flustered and blush, he was biting his lips and pushing his hair back.
Your stomach twist and you put your book in front of your face. You were getting red and bothered.

Y/N: Can you stop looking at me?
He chuckles at your cuteness. It was a deep chuckle and music to your ears.

Jungkook: But there's beauty in front of me. I can't help it.
He puts his chin on his hand, and leans closer, gazing at you adoringly. Your heart was pounding.

Y/N: Jungkook.
You warn. What a flirt! You think mentally, a smile escaping at what he said.
You look back to your book. Trying to read some information to note down. But the words were blurry, as you couldn't help but feel on fire from his intense staring. You nibble on your lower lips.

Y/N: Your crazy.
You let out, after sighing and pushing away your book. Not being able to concentrate.

Jungkook: I drive you crazy.
He smirks and was now pushing your buttons. You hide your face in the book and try smack his face, with no accuracy. He laughs at your flying hands and stops them. Then interlocks them with his. You look up at him and he smiles, cheekily. A sizzle sparkles up your arms, a feeling that his hands were made to fit yours.

Y/N: Um, let's get ice cream.
You quickly snatch back your hands and smile nervously. He smiles at your flustered face, and using the excuse to get ice-cream.
But he agrees almost immediately, anyways.

Jungkook: YES!
You giggle at his excitement and rush out of the library.

-

The rest of the evening was eating ice cream whilst hanging out with Jungkook. He had teased you and constantly made you flustered. He even joked about a date never ending without a kiss. But it didn't happen, although you were trying hard not to. You missed his soft lips moving against yours.
You were happy to be by his side again. The two of you were enormously joyful with each other.
Being the bestest of friends was even more important than girlfriend/boyfriend. You were making each other laugh and enjoy each other's company.

-

a/n:

yooo! how's everyone? hope you enjoyed the chapter! i enjoyed writing this one, hehe.

also! thank you so so so sooo much for 5k! i can't even believe in at 5k! im ever so grateful :)

btw, nearly close to the ending hehe! but don't worry I have like a lot, and I mean A LOT, ready for the epilogues, to the point you might even get bored, BAHAHA!

stay safe !

peace outttt!