Red

[12]

In the bathroom, you tidy up your messy hair. Making it seem like you didn't just have a hot, sexy make-out with Jeon Jungkook. Your lips were still red and your legs feeling weak. You try your best to shrug the feelings off and make your way out to the party hall.
Everyone seemed to be taking their seats as a man takes up the stage. You quickly look for Jungkook, his black hair and tallness sticking out. You rush to him and take a seat near him.
He looks at you and smiles before his attention was back to the presentation. Your face still blank and quite hot from the sensual moment the two of you just had. The presentation was boring, showing the businesses achievements. You understood most of it, due to the fact there was a business in finance. Jungkook looked impressed and was actually paying attention.

Y/N: How boring.
You mutter. It was as quiet as a mouse, but elf ears heard.

Jungkook: It's actually, good for your course.
His wise words sounded dumb to you.

Y/N: Mhm.
You say, unbothered and looking around, trying to find Baekhyun.

Y/N: How much longer?
You whisper.

Jungkook: Nearly finished. Damn it, be patient.
You make a face and then nod. You play with your fingers. It felt like you were back in the university classes during lectures. Lord, help me.
Then the whole room starts to clap and you sigh in relief. You clap as well, not being impolite. Jungkook seemed happy and he smiles as he claps loudly.

-

You were back with your love, the buffet table. Jungkook said he had some words to talk to the host of this party. Apparently, he was going to try get a deal. The business wasn't big nor was it small, and apparently had creative ideas. You plop a strawberry in your mouth. You decide to scroll on your phone. As you looked quite pretty today, you decide to take a photo. You take a couple, as you were about to take another one. A funny face jumps in. You smile and laugh.

Y/N: Omg, your ugly face ruined.

Baekhyun: Yeah, yeah.
You two laugh together. You start to talk to Baekhyun, reminiscing on the old memories. After a few minutes pass, someone approaches from behind you and whispers into your ears.

Jungkook: I got the deal~
He sings, and spanks your ass. You gasp and Baekhyun looks at you worried, again.

Baekhyun: Alright?

Y/N: Yeah, just remembered something funny.
You then turn to Jungkook.

Y/N: Well done.
You say genuinely.

Y/N: Didn't think you'd actually be able to.
You mumble. He looks at you cockily, with a raised eyebrow.

Jungkook: I could make all the worlds company join mine, Miss Y/N.

Y/N: Yup, you definitely can.
Poor Baekhyun had to listen to the two your bickering. He just starts to put food into his mouth.

Jungkook: Anyways, enjoy with... him.
He says scrutinising him up and down.
You glare at him and he smiles cheekily.

Jungkook: I need to talk to someone.
He waves at Baekhyun and he gives a salute to him.

Y/N: Is he really your idol?

Baekhyun: Yeah.
He says his face full of food. You laugh, and get your phone out.

Y/N: Smile! This is going to Jisoo!
You laugh. He smiles weirdly and does a peace sign. Cute, you think in your head.

-

After a long while of talking and doing dorky things with Baekhyun, you excuse yourself to the toilet. The drinks you had all needing to come out.
After washing your hands and then checking your outfit was alright, you head out. Walking through the small hallway, to the huge hall. You see a black-haired, Jeon Jungkook heading to a woman with a playful grin on his face. Your eyebrows furrow and you look around to see no one else seeing this but you.
You were confused as fuck. What is wrong with him? You realise the bottom of her dress was flowy and like a tutu, like yours...
His hands go back and spanks the random woman's ass. Your eye sockets nearly pop out.
Jungkook laughs softly, and then the woman in her mid 40s looks back at him. His smile disappears and the woman raises her hands to smack him. You purse your lips. Oop. He must've thought that was me. Deserves that. You shrug. You also laugh to yourself, as you watch his vulnerable state look around for you. As you see him looking at you, you shrug and gesture for him to come. His palm finally leaves his cheeks and he walks to you. You see a slight pout on his lips and burst out in laughter.

Y/N: What. Were you doing there?
You laugh, clutching your stomach.

Jungkook: Y/N. Please shush.
You nod and purse your lips, trying to hold back your laughs. He glares at you.

-

You finally persuaded Jungkook to leave the party, as nearly everyone was making their way out. You smile at him and he smiles back, as the two of you talk about the night. But you were held back when a high-pitched scream was heard. Choi Yeri. You think, as you recognise the bratty voice.

Yeri: Jungkookie!!
Jungkook turns his head and as soon as he does, the lady jumps on him. He stumbles back and smiles. She lets go and then you see her outfit. She had a bright red, glittery dress. Bright red lipgloss and jewellery so bright. She looked pretty. Your self-esteem drops by a thousand times.

Jungkook: Hey, Yeri.
She gives him a peck on the cheek and his smile widens.
The two of them start talking. You sigh and look at your phone after a while, wanting to get out of the heels and away from the woman.

Yeri: Why is she here?

Jungkook: She's here as an assistant.
'She' has a name, you sigh.

Y/N: A pleasure to meet you.
You say politely. A pleasure my foot. You were bored and felt left out. No one likes being abandoned. You were standing for 20 minutes, playing games on your phone.
The two finally finish of their conversations. You head out to the late night breeze. You breathe in the fresh air.

Jungkook: Busy night, huh?
More like annoying. The last bit of the night, completely ruined your mood.

Y/N: Mhm.
You say bluntly. You enter the car and slightly push of your heels. Your feet finally able to breathe. You fasten your seatbelt. And meet eyes with Jungkook staring at your face. He licks his lips and adoringly searches your face. You look away, flustered. But regain you're composure as he speaks.

Jungkook: You seen moody.

Y/N: Do I? Well, it's nothing.
You let out. Isn't it obvious, I was abandoned. No one likes being abandoned, even if the person is the most annoying.

Jungkook: Enjoyed?

Y/N: I guess...
You kinda did. The night wasn't so bad as you had thought, at least not the bit when you were abandoned.

Jungkook: Look at me.

Y/N: Huh?

Jungkook: Why is she so beautiful?
He mutters under his breath, you catch the beautiful, and your stomach twists.

Jungkook: You forgot your mask, Miss Y/N.
Your lips curve into a frown.

Y/N: I have lots of things that I could use against you after today, Mister Jeon.
You mimic. He frowns now, and you smugly smile.

Y/N: Like, when you thought the woman was me-
You were stopped as his lips presses against yours. It was soft and relaxing after the long night.

Jungkook: For coming tonight.
Then he presses his lips again. You breath in a breath quickly, and kiss him back.

Jungkook: To shut you up.
He says and then puts his hand on the steering wheel. He puts his seatbelt on. You feel your lips. Your cheeks were warm again. You realised how tired you were. The whole day spent doing busy things. You fall asleep as soon as the engine revs to life.

-

Jungkook shakes you awake and you flutter your eyes open.

Y/N: Huh?
You say sleep-drunk. You get out and then look at Jungkook from the window.

Y/N: Thanks. I'll be off!
You say moving around, nearly falling over.

Jungkook: Need help?
He say smiling at your cute state.

Y/N: No...
You say smiling. You see his car vrooming off and enter your apartment. You drop onto the bed. What a night! You sigh, before drifting into dreamland.

-

Authors Note:

Update! Kinda a filler but you see Yeri again with Jungkookie. Look who was jealous👀 Next chapter will be more funny and smexc~

Anyways, stay safe!

Peace out!