Showers pt.2

[9]

You stay frozen. Your hands midway stuck and your eyes wide. The rattle of keys in your ear but you still don't move. He opens the door and straight away finds you in a robe. He smirks and laughs.

Jungkook: Is this a gift for me, Noona?
He says wiggling his eyebrows.

Y/N: I-
You say covering your body with your hands even though there was a robe.

Y/N: Yah, stop wriggling your eyebrows!
He smiles and stops. He pulls of his shoes and then look back at your frozen figure.

Jungkook: Well?

Y/N: I... I need to do a shower.
He thinks for a while. Then a small, cheeky smirk arrives on his face.

Jungkook: Do it in my room.
You squint your eyes at his smirk.

Y/N: Thanks and please wipe that smirk of your face.

Jungkook: Hey, I'm *your* boss.
He says pointing a finger at you then him. You shrug.

Y/N: Yeah, yeah. I'll be off to a shower then.
You say walking into his room. You push the door open and his addictive scent enters your nose. You breathe it in. Wow that's sexy, you say in your head.
You then push the door and enter into the bathroom. The smell of him everywhere. You then strip of your robe and as you do a figure enters in. You cover your body with your hands, you only in your under garments.

Jungkook: Well, well. Lookie what we have here.
He walks a step to you, and you step back.

Y/N: J-Jungkook...
He smirks and your back hits the shower stand. He closes the gap even more between you. His hands gently takes a strap of your bra down. You whimper and pull it back up.

Y/N: Jungkook...

Jungkook: Why, Noona. You look so good.
He says a soft smirk placed on his face. You moan as you feel his lips softly biting on your neck. The flesh in between his soft lips, your knees felt weak. What were you doing? Stop him.

Y/N: Jungkook...

Jungkook: Don't make me stop, Noona, you should've done that ages ago.
He says breathily, and captures your lips with his. You freeze, your mouth not moving. The way his mouth moves on you made you feel some kind of way. Your knees felt weak, the pit of your stomach warm. You felt amazing. Enjoy yourself, your brain speaks to you. And that's exactly what you do, as you hold the back of his neck and deepen the kiss. He tilts his head with a small smile on his lips.
He then let's go, with a smile on his face. His lips redder than before. He open the shower door and all you do is look into his mesmerising eyes. He then pushes you back into the shower and presses it to start. The water falls onto your hair and onto his body. His white polo top now wet, and revealing his hard abs and chiselled torso. He smirks at you checking him out. He then leans forward to you, and unclips your bra. The piece falls to the ground, his fingers slip into the hem of your panties and he pulls them down, letting it drop down your long legs. His wet lips then meet yours once again, passionate and hot.
His one hand on your waist and the other on the side of your face. He tilts your head and deepens the kiss, his tongue sliding in and grazing your lips. His beautiful eyes then stares into yours and then his lips meet your shoulders and start to suck each inch of your neck. You moan in delight. Pulling onto his hair, as a response.
His lips then press onto your nipples and you stroke his hair harder. His tongue swirling your buds, and whispers of his name escaping your mouth.

Y/N: J-Jungkook, Ah~
He lightly slaps your ass.

Y/N: Master!
You correct yourself. He then starts to leave kisses down your stomach and stops when he gets to your entrance. Then his hands trail up your thighs and his body meets your again. The warmth of the water warming your bodies up. Your hair messy and wet. His matches yours, and your hands makes it to his hard abs. Feeling the up and down, he smirks.
You feel a sensation flow through you and you were still in fantasy land.