♡Prologue♡

He got into the car and greeted the Uber driver quietly.

His parents had "no time" to pick him up...

He absently looked out of the dirty car window when the driver finally decided to look up from his phone and drove the car out of the airport parking lot.

Gesticulating wildly, the Uber guy was on a phone call with his friend. Because the driver had the speakerphone switched on, Felix could overhear the two of them arguing over a woman.

"Ugh- She's such a b!tch!", the driver yelled way too loud. Embarrassed, Felix looked out of the window again and tried to block out the men's voices. He didn't want to listen to such a conversation right now...

It was still very dark outside, but when the car stopped at a traffic light, the street lights switched off. Felix thought of HIM... of him whom he had learned to love, but then had destroyed everything.

He saw his face in front of him, his smile... And then he felt the first hot tears running down his cheeks. Furiously, he wiped them off. He had resolved not to shed a single tear because of HIM anymore, and yet he was crying again. HE had destroyed everything. Because of HIM, Felix's parents now abominated their own son...

While absently watching the hustle and bustle in the city, he did not notice how the Uber driver - distracted by his phone call - ran over a red light.

Felix saw the bright light of a city bus right in front of his car window. He blinked in surprise, not even a single second before it overtook him.

The last thing he saw was HIS soft smile flashing through his mind. One last time... before it all went dark.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi, it's me, the author. I hope you guys liked the first insight into my fanfic ^^

Feel free to comment and vote if u like my story, it would mean a lot!!!

Oki, enough of me, STAY tuned for the first "real" chapters!