Elena was waiting For Bonnie Jeremy and Caroline they were almost here and she couldn't be happier. She also knew that her dad and stepmother were coming and she wasn't happy about that but she would deal with it because it also meant that Cami was coming and even being gone a short time she had missed her sister. She was sitting with Freya Hayley and Rebekah as they watched the staff run around. "Does this always happen every time there is a huge event?"

"No, but they're preparing for the coronation and if anything goes wrong they know what to expect so they are making sure that it's perfect." Freya knew that her mother was expecting this to go off without a hitch and that meant the staff had to do everything in their power to see to that happening. 

"It's going to be huge?" Rebekah knew that this was the biggest event to come from them in years so they knew better. 

"And it's going to be great don't scare her." Hayley knew that Elena wasn't used to this and she couldn't blame her for that she had basically been sheltered her entire life.

"Sorry." Rebekah and Freya knew that Hayley was right this wasn't something that Elena was used to but they knew that she could handle it. 

Esther walked in she knew that she wasn't going to like the news but figured she would want to greet them.  . "Elena your father and stepmother are here with your sisters."

"You can kill them just not yet." Later she didn't mind but she had to get crowned before she did anything rash. Whether or not they deserved it at the moment.

"Rebekah do not encourage this." Freya knew that while Rebekah had a point they still had to get through the next few days until the coronation. 

"It's fine." Elena got up following Esther to where they were waiting. She could do this she didn't mind. She just hoped that they didn't make her blow her top. "Hey guys."

"Elena." Grayson greeted he was glad to see his daughter happy he was happier that she was getting the crown. He had been sad at the thought of history repeating itself.

Katherine had to admit that their Katherine was beautiful and it differed compared to theirs. While there castle was more modern this one looked like it had been built centuries ago and had the architecture to prove it. "Wow."

"Why did we have to come?" Davina wasn't interested in this she didn't even like Elena so she didn't get why she had to come to support her. 

"Feel free to leave I don't want you here anyway." If they didn't want to be here she wouldn't make them stay. They could happily leave her to do this by herself. 

"It's not the same without you El." Cami went and gave Elena a hug. She had missed her sister it wasn't the same in the castle without her.

"I missed you too Cami." She wished that she hadn't had to leave her sister with them she didn't like it. And she didn't think her dad was going to let Cami ever help or do her own thing.

Kol walked over to them he knew that she wasn't the biggest fan of her parents. He didn't want to leave her with them not sure it would end well. "I heard that your family arrived."

She turned to him She did not want them here they were already getting on my nerves. "Yes they did and I already hate them being here."

"Do you hate us too?" Bonnie walked in with Caroline Jenna and Jeremy. She knew that Elena was already nervous enough with the wedding and her family wasn't going to make it easier.

"Now you guys i can stand." She wouldn't mind this as much if her stepsisters and stepmother knew how to keep there mouths shut and mind their own business.  "If only my dad and Cami came that would have made this much better."