15

Elena was with Hayley going through the closet. Elijah and Kol were watching amused. They turned to them and glared. They were both trying to find a stupid dress for the first outing and they could not find anything. "This is not funny."

"It's hilarious Darling." Kol knew why they hated them rightfully so but it was funny watching them try to go through hundreds of dresses and not finding one that they liked.

"Ok, i give up. I don't do dresses I quit." Hayley didn't see one that she liked she was going to wear Jeans and just call it quits.

Rebekah ran in with two dresses her and Freya had been looking for there's and they found something that was great for the wo. ."Wait just a minute if Freya and i Have to then so do you."

She handed them the dresses. Hayley's was red and went off her shoulder. Elena was a black one shoulder that went down to her knees,  and had sparkles on it."Perfect."

"Now we have to go see Caroline," Hayley reminded she didn't know what was wrong with her but that she wanted to see them and that it was important.

"Oh crap i forgot about that" Elena had received a lot more texts from Caroline so she kind of forgot they were supposed to meet up.

"How did I remember?" Hayley hardly even knew her and she had been the one to remember about them supposed to meet up.

"Because Caroline sent me 100 messages after the one saying i want to talk to you and Hayley." Elena was used to spacing when it came to her best friend sometimes it seemed she was going through a lot at once.

"100" Rebekah asked, she didn't even think that was possible. 

Elena nodded sometimes her best friend just overthought all situations and needed a little guidance. "When she's nervous or scared, once i woke up to 600."

"Well let's go I'll put these up and meet you at the door." Hayley took Elena's dress and walked out.

"If we're not back in an hour call and make a random excuse for us to leave?" Elena didn't know how long it would take but she would help her best friend as much as she could but she also had other priorities.

"Can she be that needy"  Kol hadn't seen much of her but he could tell that she liked things to go a certain way.

"You've seen nothing,." Elena walked out and saw Hayley at the door. When they opened the door she were seen a woman who was just about to knock. Elena noticed her eyes go wide but didn't understand why. She felt like she had seen this woman before but couldn't place where. "You look familiar.'

"Sorry, I'm just here to meet Esther." She couldn't let her find out who she really was. 

"Oh, Elena this is Rachel and Esther's upstairs." Hayley was used to seeing her she knew that she helped Esther with different things being that she was a powerful witch.

"Ok" Elena stepped aside so she could walk past. But she couldn't help but feel something wrong. She opened her locket looking at the picture before turning around. She knew exactly who she was."I know you."

She tried to walk away Elena put her hand out and stopped the her. She was not letting her get away that easy. She twirled her finger and she turned around.

"You know her?" Hayley could see that something was wrong but she didn't know what. The family was walking downstairs. Elena was still holding her in place.

"Mirandia who died 19 years ago. I blamed myself I got blamed. People hated me and you've been alive this whole time." Elena ripped her necklace off. She threw it towards her put her hand down snapped her fingers and flashed out.

Hayley pulled out her phone and called Caroline figuring that was where she had went."She's with me and Bonnie. She's pacing what happened. Last time she paced this much was when her brother and her got into an argument when she was sneaking out." Caroline remembered the scene vividly Jeremy wanted to know what Elena was doing in town knowing their father wouldn't have allowed it. 

"Her mom is alive." Hayley knew that it couldn't have been easy for her.

"That explains the pacing. I say give her an hour when she's mad and angry let's just say her magic tends to go haywire." Bonnie had seen it first hand and she knew that Elena just needed to calm down. "Like all over the place were screwed."

Miranda picked up the locket from the floor her daughter could be mad at her all she wanted but without the necklace, it was only going to get worse. "It'll get worse if she doesn't have this on. It keeps her magic in check and helps her to control it. "

"What's going on?" Klaus asked he knew that he wasn't the only one confused. He was holding Hope who was messing with his sleeve trying to look at what was under it.

"Oh god." Hayley dropped her phone and flashed to him pulling up his sleeve. Now she knew why Caroline wanted to talk to her."Caroline."

"GOTTA GO." Caroline refused to talk about it she wasn't ready that's why she had needed them. 

"What are you looking at?" Klaus asked he didn't get what Hayley was doing

Hayley held up his wrist showing him the blood bond. "You bloodshared with Forbes." She showed him his wrist which had a heart with Caroline's name. "Looks like all the guys are bonded."

"What the hell just happened?" Rebekah was sure that she wasn't the only one that was confused. 

Hayley turned back to Miranda she didn't even want to know why she faked her death she just hoped that it was worth what it did to her children. "Ask Miranda Gilbert or do you resort back to your last name sommers. She'll never forgive you, she mourned you she thought it was her fault but you never died. You just let your daughter think you did and you don't know what that did to her. She made a whole day after you the image that she knew from what everybody told her. I guess people are right when they say you only see what people want you to see. You left her with an evil stepmother and step sisters that made her life miserable i'd hate you." Hayley walked over to her and snatched the necklace. She hoped that Elena was ok but she didn't think that she would be this wasn't something easy to learn. "You better pray that your daughter is alright and that she takes the necklace back. Cause if she explodes everything is going to be directed at you. Because you faked your death you weren't there for her. You ruined her life the minute you disappeared on them. She did everything to try to live up to who you would want her to be. Kol come on she needs you right and i need to be far away from her before i kill her." Both flashed out.

"You're Elena's mother?" Esther had known her for years and she had never put it together.

"It's complicated." She knew that her daughter had every right to be mad at her but she didn't know the whole story only her and her ex-husband did.