Epilouge

A few years later

Elena and Caroline were standing in the bathroom waiting for the timer to go off to tell them that they could look at their pregnancy tests. Elena was freaking out she hated the waiting game but she knew that it was going to be worth it in the end. "Oh my god, this is so nerve-wracking."

"Well, when did you give us the potion?" Caroline knew that that it was going to be ok because there was no way that the spell didn't work. 

"A couple of weeks ago." But she was scared it was easy to accidentally mess up a spell and she didn't want that to be the case.

Caroline knew she was freaking out but everything was going to be fine it was going to work the test was going to be positive and everything would be fine. "It worked with Sage and Rebekah it'll work now."

Elnena nodded she stopped the timer as it reached 3 seconds. It was now or never they were going to find out if they were pregnant or not. "Alright 3 2 1."

They both flipped them over and both read positive they were both pregnant and they couldn't be happier."Both positive."

"Oh my god, I'm pregnant." Elena never thought about being a mother but she was ready for it and she was now super excited. 

"I love your mother for this spell." Caroline knew as a vampire she didn't think having kids was possible for her. 

"I do to Care." She was happy her mother made this spell not just for her but for all the people who got to use it. 

They walked out of the bathroom seeing Hayley waiting. She had been waiting for the two. "So?"

They both smiled nodding they were indeed pregnant. "Pregnant."

"See there was nothing to worry about?" Hayley knew the two were terrified that something was going to go wrong but it looked like they had nothing to worry about. 

"I was so scared." Caroline knew that as a vampire she didn't have many options coming up. 

"It'll be fine come on you two ready to go join the rest of the family." Hayley knew that now they knew that they were pregnant it was time for them to tell the rest of the family. 

"Yeah come on."

The three headed downstairs to the foyer where the rest of the family was sitting. Freya was sitting with her wife Keelin and their 3-month-old son Noah, who was sitting on her lap. While Sage and Rebekah were playing with their daughters Amelia and Savannah.

They all looked at them they were so excited they knew the girls were scared about what was going on. "It worked."

"And we are welcoming two new members to the family."

"Aww." Sage clapped slightly she was so excited for them. 

Caroline turned towards Elena this seemed like a great time to do Karaoke which had become a tradition for all of them"We have to do it."

"No karaoke." As much as Elena loved their tradition it was fun but she didn't always love it. It reminded her other having to sneak out of the castle because of her dad. 

"Come it's literally how we met. I know the perfect song." Although Caroline didn't always like choosing the song she was ok with it this time.

"Fine." Elena knew she was right she didn't know where she would be without Caroline or Bonnie. 

 "We may have found our soulmates but we're together forever too," Caroline knew Elena was going to be her best friend forever they were stuck together. 

"Yes we are," and Elena was perfectly fine with that they had been through so much to get to where they were

"The princess who didn't want to be a princess." Elena had been ready to give up her kingdom for love but luckily she didn't  have to make that choice.

"the vampire who didn't believe in love." Caroline had ready to be done with guys altogether then she found her soulmate.

"The witch who had already her soulmate." And even thought Bonnie was in a different  city they had never expected their lives to be like this but it was and they were great.

Caroline grabbed her phone playing the karaoke for Never Forget You. She spinned Elena as the song started. This was their lives they went from people trying to find themselves to finding their soulmates

--
Finally the end hope you guys enjoyed