Chapter 3

Elena woke up the next morning to someone knocking at the door."Come in,"

Her servant Vanessa walked in,"M'lady your father wants to see you."

"Tell you walked in and i was missing" Elena said.

"Elena" Vanessa said. She had been there since Elena was young."That is not wise."

"Vanessa i was not in my room" Elena said. She hated being mean but she didn't have time for this right now."I am going to give someone a tour of the city."

"Yes Mam" Vanessa walked out closing the door behind her.

Elena snapped her fingers and had on a pink and blue sun dress and sun glasses. She levitated out her window and snuck out the gate. She had texted Kol and told him to meet her at the bar. She seen him sitting outside she walked up to him.

"Didn't think you would come" Elena said.

"You know the city well i'm new here" Kol said.

"Fine but were so playing twenty questions" Elena said.

"Deal" Kol said.

"So little summary Mystic Falls was founded by the 7 founding families. The gilberts won the kingdowm because of all the species the gilbert witches were the strongest. The lockwoods were werewolves. Fells were humans who experimented with vampire blood. Forbes Vampires. Bennets were witches. Salvatores vampires. But the gilberts procced the petrova line which is tied with the Mikaelson witch line and the Bennet witch line. But it's said that during the war. Instead of the gilberts fighting with the other families they were helping there people. So they got elected the royal family. Because why others were fighting they were helping using there magic to save people. They also beat the vampires can't procreate thing. Because the queen who died 19 years ago came up with a drink before she had her daughter. Only one person knows the spell to make it again her only child and the real heir to the thrown. It's forbidden for anyone else to see it unless they descend her line. She was a great queen but she passed when she had her daughter. She was said to have  that her daughter would kill her. She left a letter. Don't blame my little girl she is gonna grow up and do great things i know she is although i am not here. Let her be my image let her be what a queen should be. A hero strong even stubborn when she believes in something. I only know that because i befriended the princess. Don't ask."

"Ok fine no questions on that but what about the people here" Kol said

"There nice its everyone knows everyone. It's pretty low key. Most residents know of the supernatural. Vampires can't kill vampires or humans. Feed snatch eat erase. Great town bad people. Ok twenty questions. Where you from."  Elena said/Asked.

"New Orleans" Kol said.

"Born and raised here" Elena said."Family"

"I come from a very special family were all vampires except my sister and mother. My brother is a hybrid." Kol said.

"Ok" Elena said."I can agree with that special family thing. I'm a witch powerful. Family of witches. I don't get along with my older step-sisters they think they deserve everything. I have a younger sister she is my half sister. Never knew my mom."

"Ooh harsh life" Kol said.

"I'm used to it. My dad gets mad because i stand up for what i believe in and because i keep sneaking out of the house. He tries to tell me to stop but i don't. I want to make a difference but i never got a chance." Elena said.

--

They Mikaelson's were sitting in the living room with Katherine Davina Cami Lilian and Grayson.

A guard walked in."She's not on the property no more. We can't find her your majesty."

"Cami" Grayson asked.

"I don't know where she went. You should be asking Vanessa. She told me she met someone yesterday that was it. He noticed her being nice to her people." Cami said.

"She said she wanted the queen spot and now she's not here" Davina said.

"Sorry that she wants to meet people. And not be locked in a castle for the rest of her life. Elena's bold. The leather jackets and t-shirts were so she could blend in. She hates dresses and she just wants to be normal." Cami said.

"Its not my fault" Davina said.

"She's not here" Lilian said.

"Can you go get Vanessa" Grayson said.

"Yes sir" The guard left and came back moments later.

"Yes sir."

"Elena" Grayson said.

"She snuck out the window this morning. Something about showing someone the city. She said not to say she was in her room." Vanessa said.

"Why wouldn't you tell us that" Katherine groaned.

"That you Vanessa i'll call her that'll be all" Cami said. Vanessa left. Cami took out her phone and called her sister."Hello"

"Yes sister."

"Where are you" Cami asked.

"Helping people. Someone wanted to see the town." Elena said.

"Dad wants you here" Cami said.

"He also trusts 2 idiots that don't care about themselves to run a kingdom when they look down on everyone like there better. I am worried about my kingdom but you can't run a kingdowm if you can't know your people." Elena said."I gotta go."

"Bye Elena" Cami said.

"I tried she's showing someone the city. Someone knew i don't know i never heard a voice.'