Chapter 10

Its been a week since Elena got to New Orleans. Planning a wedding is stressful. But they were working on a royal wedding. was on a whole different level. She had already met the staff and they all knew who she was. She was currently getting fitted for her dress. And it was really tight.

Rebekah walked in."Amy she isn't a vampire tone down on that strength. Your gonna break her bones."

"Sorry your magesty."

"That is your future queen my brother has a temper with everyone except her so far. I can hear her ragged breathing from downstairs be lucky it was me and not Hayley." Rebekah understood Elena not speaking up but the staff to know better.

"Sorry mam lets take a break," Amy walked out. She was very familair with the blonde's temper.

"Thank you." Elena took a breath. But the dress was still to tight so it hurt a little breathing in and out. She had never had the dresses this tight before. She was a little stressed the staff looked at her like they were scared of her.

"You know you can talk to them, your just new here. They'll learn who you are soon enough."

"You don't even know me that well"

"I was watching you when i was there trust me they'll fall into place. You know you can invite your friends to stay here for the wedding and cornation they'll probably want to be here. I don't think they want to watch it live."

Elena looked at Rebekah confused. She felt a headache coming on."What?" She didn't know that the wedding and corination were gonna be life.

"Its being broadcasted the whole wedding and cornation."

"I didn't know that i might invite my brother i haven't really seen him much he got out and left the name behind changed his last names to sommers."

"Invite him your Father Stepmother and Sisters are going to be here."

"OK" Elena felt herself get light headed."This dress is to tight."

Rebekah flashed to her untighting it."Oh its cutting off your circulation. Sorry i didn't notice." She took Elena's hands and walked over to the bench."Have a seat. Since few of us are vampires they are told to go as tight as we can handle."

Elena sat down taking slow breaths."Its fine i'm used to the dresses being loose my step-mom would purpously give them a bigger size and wouldn't allow them to fit me. To make sure."

"She sounds like a total-"

"Bitch, dictator wicked witch of the west yeah pretty much. Her daughters aren't Royal. I'm the daughter of the queen and the king she didn't  like it she got rid of Jeremy drove him to move with my aunt i only stayed for my kingdom i wanted to prove that i could be queen and fix what she did." Elena was ready to finally put Lilian in her place after all these years.

"I was gonna say evil step-Mother but that works too."

Amy walked back in."Are you ready to start your magesty."

"Yes." Elena stood back up going to her spot.

"You don't know much about the family do you." Rebekah asked.

"He did fill me in on his life not so much y'alls." She was trying to learn as much as she could but she was still new to town. She knew it was going to take her awhile to adjust.

"My mother is the original witch my father is a vampire all my siblings are vampires my youngest brother died. My mother brought him back to life she couldn't bare losing another child so she turned us. He was here making preperations while we were there. Klaus is a hybrid like Hayley. Hayley has a baby with Klaus but is married and bonded to Elijah. Sage she is bonded and married to Finn. She wants a kid despertly a lot of the vampires here do.Including me. Klaus used to be very selfish until Hope came around. Hayley tries to keep him on track but she's a mother and a wife."

"What about you?" She noticed that Rebekah didn't really talk about herself.

"I'm to scared to try and get a bloodbond. I want one but i'm scared that they won't want to be with me. I'm a thousand year old vampire."

"Do you have someone that you love?" Elena asked."Thats good Amy."

"Yes Mam." She finished the sizing.

"Sort of but i can't just ask him to bloodshare with me its its-"

"Yeah you can thats what i told your brother i wanted to try it before things got to deep. And we did and look we have a blood bond." She was trying to convince her to do it. Thanks to them convincing Bonnie to tell her she did and now things were better.

"I suppose that you are right its worth a try."

"Trust me it is. Look as this i knew him a week and were bonded."

"You cantake the dress off now."

"Thanks you Amy."  Amy left out. Rebekah walked over to Elena to unzip it.

"I guess your right there's no harm and trying to get one its better now before now."

"Exactly."

She took the dress off and changed into the sun dress she had been wearing before. She put the wedding dress and put into a black cover up bag so they could put it up.

"Ok i'll talk to him after the wedding and corination its gonna be a long few days."

"I only know what Kol told me the wedding is first than the corination and then i get introuduced to the town as the new queen. Then we go to Mystic Falls for a few days to do it there."

"Thats about it its just a lot of prepping and planning and we have staff and me working on it. You can invite friends People you want hear or you can recruit someone of your own to help. They don't want to smother you but they've heard things about you."

"Thats what scares me. They look at me like they fear me."

"They do. They have to get used to you your a very powerful witch."

"I hope they do soon."