They were back at the castle and she had gotten the chance to relax and whatnot. "When do we go to Mystic Falls." She wanted to have a face-to-face conversation with her dad so she could tell him what was going on and that mom was alive.

"Soon." He smiled at her leaning in to kiss her. He pulled away slightly he knew that this was a lot for her right now. "You miss home already?"

"No, i would just rather tell my dad about my mom being alive to his face." She couldn't let him find out from anyone else she had to be the one to tell him especially after he had done so much for them growing up. "I don't want him to find out from anyone else i owe that to him to tell him."

"How about we can go in a couple of days so that we can tell him?" He was sure she wanted to wait and see if her surprise for the girls had worked out the way she wanted it to.

"I'd like that i feel bad keeping it from him." She didn't even know how he was going to react to finding out that she was alive that was what scared her the most.

"He'll understand you needed to process it too." Kol knew that her father would understand why she had waited she had needed time too and that was understandable.

"Yeah I'm just not sure how he is going to react to this that was his wife he loved her and she faked her death." Elena always heard all the amazing stories about her mother how she was this and she was that. And how much her parents had loved each other she didn't want to bring this to him. "I don't even know what that would mean for him."

"We'll figure it out as we go It has been a few weeks since the wedding so your spell should have set." He knew that she needed some good news and finding out if her spell had worked or not would be just that for her.

"I hope it worked." Knowing that it was her mother's spell she was a little anxious about it working or not.

Kol knew this was exactly what everyone needed and they were about to get it."I'm sure it did and they are going to be so happy this was everything they ever wanted."

"And it's about time they finally got it."

--

Jeremy was lying in his room in his aunt's house when there was a knock at the door. "Come in."

He sat up as his two little cousins walked into the room. He or Jenna hadn't said much since they had gotten back not knowing how they were even supposed to talk about it. 

"Are you ok?" Josie and Lizzie were worried about them they knew that it was a lot for them and they honestly just wanted to help in whatever way they could.

"Why would I be?" Jeremy wasn't sure he could ever be ok after finding out that his mother had been alive for the last 19 years. Not only that but she hadn't even tried to make contact with him or his sister it hurt.

Josie nodded she understood that and she figured it would be that way so she brought someone she knew could help. "We figured you weren't so we called back up."

They stepped aside as Bonnie walked in. She had wanted to stop by and then Josie had called then she knew that she had to she wanted him to be ok. "I got it from here."

"Ok."

They walked out closing the door behind them. They hoped she could help figuring she was the only one besides Elena he probably wanted to talk to at the moment. 

 She went and took a seat next to him. She just wanted him to be ok.  "Are you ok?"

"No." He didn't think he was ever going to be ok. She could have been there for him for them and she hadn't been and he didn't know if he could forgive his mother for that. 

"You two are so stubborn." Bonnie knew that if she could have both her parents no matter the circumstances she was going to take it.

"What?" Jeremy shook his head looking at her confused. He knew he was stubborn but not about this. 

"You heard me you and your sister both are so stubborn." She wasn't sure of what had happened but she didn't think that mother just up and decided she wanted to leave them. "Now while I'm not exactly sure what exactly happened that made your mother leave you but i know that it could not be easy she wouldn't just have left y'all."

"I haven't seen her i see how hard this is for Elena she wanted to be the perfect daughter and make my mother proud of her." It was hard for them even if they wanted to forgive her he didn't even know where he would start. He was sure that she didn't even deserve their forgiveness. "We both thought that she had died giving birth and she didn't."

"You will never know nothing until you talk to her." Bonnie wasn't saying they just needed to forgive her but maybe hear things from her side to find out what had really happened.

"Well, then we will never know nothing it's easier for both me and her." Jeremy was sure that would work for both him and his sister not finding out what had happened or why she had done it. 

"You two are going to be fine whether you talk to her or not." Even if they talked to her they would get the truth and then they could go on and decide they wanted nothing to do with her but she still thought they should at least try.

"I just wish that it was easier for us." Jeremy knew that this was terrible timing they already had so much going on without their dead mother showing up. 

"Yeah, but it's not going to get any easier you guys are unfortunately going to have to deal with it." Bonnie knew they didn't want to but it wasn't going to get any easier for them unless they talked to her.

"We don't want to." He didn't want to deal with his mother he could live find without doing it. Sure he was going to be constantly irritated and such knowing that she was alive but he would take that.

"But you have to even if you two still decide that you no longer want her in your life you are going to steal. You have to deal with her. Even if it's just knowing that she is out there." Bonnie just wanted them to talk to her after that the choice was there's for what they would do next.

"I know."