Elena walked up to her room seeing Kol looking out the window. He hadn't heard all of it but he knew that she had been angry so something had occurred.  "You ok?"

"He sent her away." Her voice was weak she was angry she couldn't believe her father had sent her away and told her she could never see them.

Kol turned towards her confused he knew she was still figuring everything out and that it was a lot for her. "What?"

Her mother wanted to use her power for good but she didn't want to abandon them she wanted to both and her father had told her it was one of another. Elena couldn't even blame her for choosing to help people that's what she would have done. "She wanted to make a difference she wanted to use her magic to help the supernatural world and he told her if she was to leave she couldn't see us ever again."

Kol walked over to her wrapping his arms around her. He let her cry into his shoulder he knew that finding that out had hurt even more than the thought of her mother just abandoning her.  "So what now?"

"They're leaving my mom is getting her castle back." She was going to make sure her dad severely regretted driving her mother away and that everyone knew what it was he had done. "Jeremy is going to make sure that she arrives safely."

"Are you going to be ok?" He knew it had bee one thing to think her mother left it was another thing to find out that her father had been behind it and had lied to her for 19 years.

"He took her from me." She had done everything she could imaginable to make her mother proud because she had thought that she had died giving birth to her but it had been a lie. Her father her own father had made her mother leave because he didn't like that she wanted to help people. "Everything I've ever done has been based off a lie i could have known my mother but he lied to me."

--

The next morning they got up preparing for a press conference. Jeremy had texted and he was on his way back to the castle she had ordered her entire family be there for this he was about 10 minutes away and she was going to make sure that everyone remembered this. 

She stood in front of the podium as the flashes went off. She knew this was going to come as a shock to everyone but it had to be done.  "Hello, my citizens. A lot of you may not know me but i am the daughter of Miranda and Grayson Gilbert. A couple of months ago my father our former king was looking to do a merger with the New Orleans kingdom the MIkaelson family. The deal was the prince would come and meet the princesses and if some of you recognize me you would remember that i used to sneak out so that i could experience the kingdom through your eyes. So that i could get to know you guys and see it as more than the princess.

 19 years ago it was said that Miranda Gilbert died giving birth to me and my twin brother Jeremy. And i know there were a lot of people who felt bitter about that. I feel that it is time to correct those rumors and that you all should know the truth. But first, i want to explain more about how the crowning was supposed to work. For those of you who knew my mother you know that she was a magnificent soul who wanted to change not only this kingdom but our entire supernatural world she wanted it to all be a better place and she knew that it was possible.

 I grew up hearing all these wonderful things about my mother but the one thing i wanted was to actually know her. I started sneaking out when i was 16 to get a better sense of the kingdom and even though me and my brother were separated we both have a common goal to make our mother proud to make sure that she lives on. I met the prince one of the times i was sneaking out he learned about our kingdom and he helped me to create the event for my mother. Yes that was me who did it. In a short time i fell in love and then a blood bond sealed our connection." She raised her wrist to show her blood bond. 

"I moved to New Orleans for our wedding and coronation and there i married the love of my life and became the Queen of not only his kingdom but also this kingdom. Six months there and six months here. So that we can make both kingdoms great. A few days after i was married i ran into someone who was oddly familiar. My mother Miranda Sommers."

She heard the gasps and such.

"I told my brother and aunt and came here early so that i could share the information with my father. Turns out he knew that she had been alive the whole time and just didn't tell us. He had forced my mother to leave and told her she was never ever to see either me or my brother because he didn't like that instead of focusing on her duties as a mother she wanted to improve our world."

Jeremy walked up followed by Miranda who was wearing a jacket with a hood.

"I have given our former king and his family except for my little sister 48 hours they are now down to 36 where they go i don't care but they can no longer stay here. I will not stand for it. My mother is going to move back in and she is going to continue to be the amazing woman that she has always been trying to help all of us to be better."

They stepped on to the stage and Miranda took off her hood. 

Everyone started to cheer they had all missed their former queen.