Chapter 4

3 days later

Elena was sneaking out again when there was a knock on her door,"Come in."

Her father walked in."The prince will be here tomorrow i want you to meet him."

"I have somewhere to be Father. I might be here i might not. I like this life being able to do what i want i never got this before. So i'm gonna go you can just yell at me tomorrow."

"This guy is he worth it Elena worth you loosing your crown for." Gtayson asked.

"I don't know yet" Elena said."He's nice to me dad. I've never had that and i like it. I'm so scared to tell him i'm a princess cause then how is he gonna react to that."

"Go Elena" Grayson said."Be careful."

"I always am" Elena said. She got out her window and left out the gate. She went to the bar and seen Kol sitting with Caroline and Bonnie.

"So we met your friend and your late" Bonnie said.

"My dad knocked on my door. He did let  me leave out my window today" Elena said.

"He actually let you go" Caroline asked.

"He did. Whats the theme" Elena asked.

"Princess songs" Kol said.

"Why" Elena groaned.

"Because you've done every theme there trying to come up with new ones." Bonnie said,

"I got one y'all ready" Elena asked."You gonna duet me Caroline."

"Really" Caroline asked.

"Yeah i wanna do Gotta go my own way which technically counts as a princess song because of the message" Elena said.

"Hell yeah" Caroline said.

Elena and Caroline got up and went to Jake."Gotta go my own way."

"Ok" Jake said.

Elena and Caroline ran on stage.

Everyone started clapping. They ran off the stage. They went back to the table.

"I want to know where that emotion is coming from" Bonnie said.

"Everywhere and nowhere" Elena said.

"I love your voice" Kol said.

"Thanks i'm gonna go greet everyone one want to come with me" Elena said.

"Sure" Kol smiled.

--

Caroline shook her head,"So fucking lucky i swear there so cute and they don't even know it."

"Yeah they dont" Bonnie said.

--

Elena and Kol were walking outside."So whatelse can you tell me."

"I am the youngest guy. of 7 the youngest died by a wolf attack. My mother is a powerful witch my life is getting decided for me" Kol said.

"I know the feeling. I have two older step sisters a younger half sister. My mother died never met her. I wish i would have i heard that she was a great person. My father got remarried and i hate her. She's always hated me because i was the daughter from his first wife." Elena said."I do have 1 brother Jeremy but he stays with my aunt he's my twin he didn't like our life. My aunt doesn't really talk to us because my mom died. Mainly me she feels as if it was my fault."

"Thats sad" Kol said.

"Would you help me orgaznize a event for three days i want to do something for the people here. Most of them work so hard and they never get recognized" Elena said.

"I'd love to what do you have in mind" Kol said.

"A giveaway singing dancing giving away clothes money food presents. This town works so hard at everything they deserve it" Elena said.

"Ok we can plan it tomorrow." Kol smiled.

"Thank you" Elena said.

--

Elena snuck back into her room she seen Cami sitting on her bed."Hey Cami."

"Where were you" Cami asked.

"Out i'm sorry that i was out so long i was talking with someone. I'm planning something to do in town in three days something to do with the town i'll be gone all day. It's really important to me Cami." Elena said.

"The prince is supposed to be here tomorrow you have to be here to meet him." Cami said.

"I'm fine. I may have already found someone." Elena said.

"What" Cami asked.

"He's so sweet to me i'm scared to tell him i'm a princess." Elena said.

"You have to Elena" Cami siad.

"Your right but i have to talk to dad first. Otherwise he'll never let me. I always dreamed of being queen i wanted to be like my mother but i don't know anymore. I want this." Elena said. She never wanted something more. He cared she didn't meet a lot of people that did."I like him Cami"

"Be happy then" Cami said. She was happy to see Elena happy for once and she'd do anything to keep it that way.

"Thank you sister." Elena smiled and gave her a hug."I owe you one."

"Yes you do now get some sleep" Cami got up and walked out. When she did she ran into Katherine and Davina."What do you two want."

"So she's giving up and one of us are going to get queen" Katherine asked.

"Your pathetic" Cami said.

"Oh shut up Half- breed" Davina said.

"We deserve queen. She does not. She doesn't even know anything that would matter" Katherine said.

"She knows more than you think and how can you be queen when you don't have the spell for the vampires to procreate." Cami said. Then she covered her mouth.

"Elena has that spell" Davina asked.

"Oh this is gonna be good. Will just get it when she sneaks out and if you tell her Cami we will make you regret it" Katherine said.