Chapter 8

Elena had woken up to her phone ringing. She had stayed with Kol all night and lets just say things got a little heated. She didn't know if the blood bond worked or not. But just in case that it didn't work she wanted one time with him.  She was currently laying with him he had his arm wrapped around her waist. She was only in his shirt and her underwear.

She grabbed her phone and seen 10 messages from Caroline

9-1-1
trouble need help
someone's looking for you
9-1-1  there scarying us
Elena where are you pick up the phone
ELENA

Elena turned towards Kol."Goodmorning"

"I want to stay but i gotta go. Caroline's blowing up my phone someone's looking for me and there at her house" Elena said.

"Go i'll see you later" Kol said."There's something that i need to tell you. I have something to do tomorrow after words i want to tell you/"

"Same"She kissed him and got her stuff and left.
--

When she got to Caroline's she heard yelling. She ran inside and seen Guards surronding the family."I'm right here" Elena said. They turned and looked at her."What are y'all doing here."

"Lilian sent us to look for you" Jailen said.

"Where is Anthony" Elena asked.

"Talk with your father Mam"

"I was never here and you have ten seconds to apologize to them. Before i call my Father and you all get punished. We never hurt or threaten anyone without a good reason. Now before it gets ugly. Y'all know how mean i can be when people do things i don't like." Elena ordered.

"Were sorry for any harm we may have caused."

"Leave Now i want all of you waiting in the foyer when i arrive and i want my Father Lilian and my sisters there understand." Elena asked,

"Yes your highness" All the guards left out leaving Caroline and her parents shocked,

Elena dragged her hand through her hair and sighed."I'm sorry about them. They were looking for me and i don't like to be found they should have never came here. My apologies."

"Your  a lot like her fierce carring" Liz said.

"You knew my mother" Elena asked.

"We were great friends she always wanted to help thats what drew her to your father" Liz said.

"Whats that on your wrist" Caroline asked.

"Huh" Elena asked.

Caroline vamped to her and grabbed her wrist."It worked." She showed Elena who smiled.

She had a red heart with Kol's name just above it was like a tattoo."It worked."

"You have a blood bond" Liz said,

"I do" Elena said.

"It's a special case. You only need to know some one a short time and if you two are meant to be and a blood share happens then you can get bonded its a hard thing a lot of time to get a bond." Liz said.

"I gotta go stay safe if anything happens just give me a call." Elena said.

"Ok go" Caroline said.

--
When Elena got to the palace she seen them waiting in the foyer.

"Elena where have you been you haven't been here in 24 hours" Lilian said.

"You got a tattoo" Davina chuckled.

Elena pulled her sleeve over her wrist.

"I wanna see" Katherine smirked.

"Why did you send guards to my friends house why did you send them to my Event for my mom" Elena asked.

"You've been gone from here for 24 hours sneaking out at night is one thing going out during the day and not returning until the next day is something else" Lilian said.

"Your not my mother you sent guards to stop my event for her. Don't act like you are and don't act like you care cause you don't. You just want them to be queen. I don't care anymore. They can have it but they will never really be queen they don't deserve it. And a little warning the guards will always listen to me before you. And i scare them a lot more than you do." Elena said."It's not a tattoo and its none of any of your business. And next time you send guards somewhere you make sure i'm there first. All you did was terroize inoccents"

"Then where were you" Katherine asked."Cause no guy in there right mind would like you."

Elena waved her hand and Katherine was pinned to the wall."You might want to shut your mouth before you be missing something."

Lilian tried to use her magic to stop her but Elena put her other hand out stopped her. Davina was about to use her magic to stop Elena when Cami got up and pinned Davina to the wall."Don't even think about it."

"Girls calm down" Grayson said.

"That event will be a yearly thing and you will not try to stop it." Elena said. Elena looked towards Katherine."And for you he is none of your concern and neither is the mark on my wrist." She let them both go and they dropped to the floor. Cami let Davina go and she fell."Anthony i want a guard stationed at my door. No one is allowed to enter without my permission except for Cami."

"Yes Mam"

"Elena we need to talk this is not like you." Grayson said.

"Father this is like me you've always been to busy to notice i've been sneaking out since i was 15 it just took three years for y'all ti figure it out" Elena said."If anyone breaks into a home because of an order and not a good reason your as bad as the people we go to war with. Y'all are dismissed now."

The guards all left. "I don't know why anyone would like you you'll never get a prince."

"I can be myself not who everyone wants me to be."Elena said."Father can i talk with you Alone."

"Yes dear"

She went in his study with him and showed him her wrist."This is a blood bond i really do love him Father i want to leave this place. He leaves soon and he asked me to go with him. I want to. Please Father,"

"Elena are you sure about this" Grayson said.

"Yes" Elena nodded.

"Ok you may go i trust you" Grayson said.

"Thank you Father" Elena said.