Elena was suddenly in front of Caroline and Bonnie who jumped back. They hadn't thought that she was going to come like that. "Elena what the fuck."

"Sorry." She was pacing back and forth as Caroline's phone started ringing. She saw it was Hayley and answered it. Figuring that she was calling about Elena. "She's with me and Bonnie. She's pacing what happened. Last time she paced this much was when her brother and her got into an argument when she was sneaking out."

"Her mom is alive." 

"That explains the pacing i say give her an hour when she's mad angry let's just say her magic tends to go haywire." Bonnie knew that it wasn't a pretty picture either she had seen it first hand after all."Like all over the place were screwed."

"It'll get worse if she doesn't have this on. It keeps her magic in check and helps her control it."

"What's going on."

"Oh god." The girls were confused."Caroline?"

"GOTTA GO." Caroline hung up. She took a breath she was still dealing with her own problems. 

Elena stopped pacing and looked at Caroline. She noticed the way Caroline was quick to hang up the phone. "What was that about?"

"I called you and Hayley here 'cause I have a blood bond." Caroline was freaking out and now that she knew that he finally knew about it she was even more scared.

"What?" Elena knew that Caroline and her had just learned about them so it wasn't the easiest.

"I woke up with your new brother-in-law." And then she seen it and freaked and tried to stay as far from the castle as she could. 

"Klaus?" She knew that was her only brother-in-law besides Henrick who didn't have someone yet. 

"Yeah and I'm scared I am not you Elena I don't know how to do this." She had always been the sheriff's daughter she had always been insecure about her love life. And they barely knew each other and now they were bonded for life. "There little the royal family you were born royalty I didn't get that luxury."

"I didn't know he was in line for a throne I thought he was normal. I haven't even known him that long but I love him." That didn't matter to her she loved him even with the short time that they had known each other.  She knew that she was going to freak out when everything started to go through that was her nature she freaked out and then dealt with it her way but never this soon. "I haven't even been married 24 hours and I am already having a panic attack."

"You're having a panic attack because your mother is back not because you're queen and married which is amazing and you can not let her being back, change that." They knew that yesterday had been the best day of her life and they didn't want her now knowing that her mother was back to make her doubt that. "You were nervous but you were so happy yesterday don't let your horrible mother ruin that."

"Everything i ever did has been based on the fact that my mother died giving birth to me off the stupid letter she wrote. She never wanted anyone to blame me but everyone did. She knew i would do great things even with her not around." Everything that she ever thought that she was doing for her mother was based on a lie her mother abandoned them without a second thought. "She knew i would be stubborn be an inspiration to everyone I stayed in the castle i did everything that i was supposed to do. But nothing mattered to her. Because she doesn't care that she ruined her family that she left her children." Her breathing started to falter.

"Calm down Elena." Caroline knew that her getting all worked out wasn't going to do anything for her she needed to breathe. 

"I don't want to calm down."  She wasn't to scream she wanted to destroy something that would make her feel better.