Elena was hoping that the spell would take effect before the two of them left to Mystic Falls she wanted to see the reaction from the girls when they discovered it. And she smirked when she heard both Rebekah and Sage rush to the bathroom to puke. Anc vampires don't get sick. 

"Are you two ok?" Freya had never seen them throw up before she had never seen any vampire throw up unless it was from vervain. But there was no way they inhaled it and not the rest of the vampires that were in the house.

"I don't feel good." Rebekah didn't know what it was but she just felt off. She never felt off which was weird to her. 

"Me either." Sage had been a vampire for close to 900 years she didn't ever get sick it was impossible.

"Come down here and I'll see what's wrong." Freya wasn't sure what was going on but she was ready to find out what it was and why it was only affecting them two. 

"Ok."

Everyone headed to the living room as Rebekah and Sage sat on the couch with their respective partners on the side of them. Freya went to Sage first mumbling something confused and then to Rebekah. She sensed that they were pregnant but it was impossible they were vampires. It was the forbidden rule vampires weren't allowed to procreate. "That can't be right."

Elena stood against the wall twirling her necklace. She let it go looking over at them it was time to let them know the truth.  "Actually it can."

Freya looked back at her confused she didn't get how it was possible it was literally the unknown rule. "But?"

Elena touched her necklace making it grow unrolling the scroll. She went and handed it to Freya letting her read it. Although she wasn't a fan of her mother she was happy that the spell indeed worked and she could do this for them.  "My darling mother left me the spell for procreation it's a potion. I gave both of you a drop at the wedding when i handed you two your drinks."

"We're pregnant?" Rebekah had never thought she would see that happen.

"Are you serious?" Sage knew the rules Vampires couldn't procreate they didn't get to have their own kids they had to do other ways.

"Yeah, you are going to be mothers." Elena confirmed it was really happening for them and she was happy to grant this to them.

Sage gasped putting her hand over her mouth and her other hand over her stomach as Rebekah got up to hug Elena. "I didn't even know there was a spell."

"She mastered it before i was born." She knew that she had to do this for them when they had mentioned it. "When you two started talking about it i knew that i should give the spell a try and then it worked."

"Oh my god thank you." This was Sage's dream and now she has finally gotten the chance to experience it. 

"It's no problem i knew how much this meant to you so I had Cami help me make it possible and we did." She knew the two of them were going to make great mothers. "You two deserve this."

"Now that it did work we are going to Mystic Falls." Kol was happy it had worked for them he knew how much it had meant to them.   

"I need to have a  long chat with my dad about his wife being alive and not dead." She wasn't sure how that was exactly going to go she just knew that she needed to tell him.

"Well, we wish you luck." Hayley knew that it could go many different ways.

"Thank you." She wasn't sure what to expect for telling him. 

"Everything is going to work out soon you are going to get the truth and everything will be alright." Esther knew this was hard for a daughter in law but she wanted her to remember that it was going to get easier.

"I hope you are right." She wasn't exactly sure how this was going to go she just knew it was going to be a lot to handle.

"We are?"

"You just wait and see everything is going to turn out exactly as it should."

Elena nodded slightly she hoped they were right but no matter what she was happy she had them in her corner to help her get through this.