Elena seen Miranda sitting on the couch and went to sit next to her. It was time they finally actually had a talk it was only fair that she heard her mother out. "Hi."

"You did great you know." Miranda couldn't even be mad at her daughter for being mad at her. She was proud of who she had become and that she hadn't let her father influence her to much. 

Elena felt bad she had the chance to hear why her mother did what she did and she hadn't taken it. She blamed her and got angry not wanting to hear anything else. "I thought you were dead for years and then when i found out i blamed you without getting the whole story."

"You couldn't have known my child your dad raised you not very well if you were sneaking out." She didn't like that she had been sneaking out but she did like that she had wanted to do it so that she could get to know her people.

"Are you ok?" Elena knew that these last few years could not have been easy for her mom not getting the chance to be near her own children it had to be hard. 

"I hated not being able to see y'all. You two were my pride and joy. He didn't like the idea of me going out and doing this and this when you two were at home." She wanted to be a mother but she also wanted to help the people that were less fortunate than herself. And knowing that her children had the chance and the others didn't. She had to help those who didn't have anyone in their corner even if it hurt her in the process. "I told him i wanted to split evenly but even then he felt that i betrayed him. He thought i would just change who i was because i went and got married."

"If he thought you were going to change he obviously didn't know you all too well." Elena had heard the stories of how wonderful her mother was and all the things that she had done. She had always wondered if she would get to do those things with her mother knowing she wouldn't have stopped just because she was queen. 

"No, he did not he wanted a queen that would do as he said give him heirs and that was powerful." And while she was powerful she still did her own thing she had to help people it gave her a bigger purpose it was who she was. "But I was never one to just sit and watch the world go by. Which is something that you got from me?"

Liliana stormed in she did not like the press conference Elena had just done. She also did not like that Miranda was here.  "What is it you think that you are doing?"

"Talking with my mother. Shouldn't you be packing?" It was funny that they weren't taking her seriously when she said she was kicking them out they would learn how serious she was soon enough. 

Katherine and Davina walked in with Grayson. Katherine didn't like that she just thought she could kick them out because she was queen it was unfair. "She gets queen and thinks she has the right to kick us out."

"She does have the right actually." Miranda was happy that her daughter hadn't turned spoiled like the two girls in front of her.

"Who are you?" Davina asked she didn't like her already.

"This is my mother." Elena was happy she had her mom back she was already a better influence than her father and or lilian.

"I thought she was dead." Katherine remembered very well how Elena would cry because her mother was dead. 

Elena smirked giving a slightly dark chuckle she wasn't to kill all of them right now but she was kindly refraining from doing so. "You will be soon."

"You can't kick us out and then take our daughter from us." Lilian was not letting her just take Cami if she wanted her she was going to have to take all of them. 

"Anthony can you bring down Cami." Elena was sure that her little sister was going to want to stay rather than going with her so-called mother and father.

"Yes, Your Majesty." Anthony knew better than to make Elena mad to many people had already done that. 

Elena turned to look at them she knew what her little sister was going to say but since they didn't believe her she would show them that she was right. "Who says I can't because I bet if I ask her she'll be fine with it."

"She is a teenager." Lilian didn't think it was fair for her to get o choose where she goes as she was yet to be an adult. 

"And you guys act like children and you are allowed to do whatever you want" Elena didn't see what the difference in the situation was Cami was far more mature than they would ever be. So it was only fair she got to decide.  

"That is not the same." Katherine didn't like where Elena was going with this it was clear the had a vengeance against them. 

"It's not." Elena chuckled she was about tired of them she couldn't wait to not ever have to see or deal with them again. 

Cami walked into the room followed by Anthony she was a little confused of what was going on at the moment. "You wanted to see me."

Elena turned towards her little sister if they wanted her to do this fair than she would be. It would be Cami's decision what she wanted to do. "Apparently they think I am wrong Cami would you prefer to go with them or stay in the castle with Jeremy and my mother helping them to run the kingdom in my stead."

"I can help?" Cami would love to help them run the kingdom she didn't want to go with her family they weren't really a family.

"Yeah, i couldn't think of anybody better." Elena knew that it would be better for her to help them.

"I want to." Cami nodded she wanted to stay.

Elena turned back towards them seeing as they had now solved this Cami was staying and there was nothing they could do about it. "See she wants to stay you were saying."

Lilian turned towards Elena she had always hated her she had always thought she deserved everything because she was the firstborn daughter but in truth, she didn't deserve any of it."You insufferable little girl we tried to raise you the best that we could and you treat us like dirt. We should have kicked you to the curb when we had the chance just like your brother."

Miranda stood thrusting her hand forward and sending Lillian back. Now that she was here she wasn't going to let them slide with the way they addressed her daughter."You will not talk to my daughter that way."

"Don't put your hands on my mother." Davina tried to thrust her hand towards Miranda but Elena sent her flying into the wall. She was tired of her stepmother and stepsister thinking they could do whatever they wanted and there wouldn't be consequences. 

"You are selfish you had a great life and yet everything had to be about you." Katherine hated how Elena always had to try and make everything about she had to be the best of everything and still couldn't be satisfied. "You never deserve to be queen."

In seconds Katherine was pinned to the wall Kol had heard the argument from upstairs and from what he had seen of her family she was being extremely generous towards them and they would be smart to take what she was offering.  "You best to remember that Vampires have excellent senses. You heard them the first time you should be packing you are no longer allowed here any further argument you will not like the consequences. Now i believe my wife has ordered you guys gone by tomorrow you should see to it."

"Pack and leave you wanted an alliance with the Mikaelson family you got that this is my kingdom now. We are going to make it better than it ever has been and that starts with you guys leaving." Elena was done being nice to them if they didn't leave they would be forced out. Things were about to change for the better for everyone.