It was the day before the wedding and Elena was in Rebekah's room which was on the opposite wing of Kol's room. With the rest of the girls and her aunt stepsisters and unfortunately stepsisters. 

"You ready for tomorrow." They knew that tomorrow everything was going to change and that it was going to be great for both of the kingdoms. 

"Nervous but yeah." She was excited she was becoming queen but she was also nervous she was getting married she may have not had known him long but she was in love with him and she was ready ton spend the rest of her life with him.

"The town will love you and even if they don't they know better to voice their opinions about our family." Rebekah knew personally that the town didn't like some of them but that they never said anything about it. The whole not wanting to upset the first families of vampires.

"We don't mess with them they don't mess with us." Freya knew that New Orleans worked a little weird but it was a fair rule as long as no one said it to them nothing was wrong. "And we try to do our best to get them any and everything that they want."

"That seems fair." Carolie had to admit that did sound like it would work. 

Rebekah didn't want to hear anything about them not liking her it didn't bother her knowing it vs hearing it. "It is we all try to live in peace here and all we ask is if they don't like us to just not tell us."

"It's ok to be nervous I'm sure me and Sage can agree with that one." Hayley knew that Elena was going to be fine the family was great as making you feel like you were apart of it. "But this family has a way of making you feel like you're one of their own."

"And that was even before she got with Elijah." It was true it wasn't funny but it was true. They were all one big family and they rarely added new members but when they did ' "And she was here because she and Klaus were having a baby."

"Sage that is not funny." She knew that it used to be a running joke she had a baby with one brother while getting mated to another.   

"It doesn't have to be funny it's true." Sage did always find it kind of funny he knew that it would be even better whenever Klaus finally got mated.

"She's just mad because she can't have kids." Hayley was used to it she had Hope they had gotten lucky because they were werewolfs while the others couldn't say the same. "I got lucky i guess. And whenever Freya settles."

"We don't talk about that." Freya didn't like to bring it up knowing she had that capability and the others didn't.

Rebekah knew why her sister didn't like to talk about it because she could have children and didn't want to hurt her siblings who couldn't feelings. "Freya doesn't like bringing it up not wanting to hurt our feelings but we've grown used to the fact that we can't have a family."

"If there was a way I would jump at it i would love to be a mother." Sage wanted to be a mother so bad but she didn't know any way possible and she had looked and tried to find one. 

Elena glanced at her aunt and Cami with a smile. Knowing that they to knew of her mother's procreation spell. "Well as from one of the most powerful witch lines I'll do my best to help."

Esther smiled at the girls she could see that this was going to be a fun time for them but she also knew that they had a lot that was about to happen."I think that it's time we get to sleep we all have a big day tomorrow you especially you ready for this." 

"Yes."

--

The next morning the girls started to get up to get ready. Elena pulled Cami to the side whispering a spell so that no one else would hear her. She wanted this to stay a surprise for the girls. "I need a favor?"