Chapter 8

I dedicate this chapter to 1mylittlepony1

Because she was the first one to give me an idea and I really like her idea. Also because she's been voting and commenting on every chapter I have posted. So Thank You! I appreciate it!

Now onto the chapter

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
Lucy POV
*At the guild*

Once we arrived at the guild Happy went straight to Mira and started staring at us while whispering something to Mira.

I decided to ignore it and sit with Levy.

Natsu decided to tag along and sat next to me.

"Hey Lu-chan! Its been a while since we talked!"

"Yeah Levy-chan. But sadly I'm leaving the day after tomorrow."

"Really!? Ok that's it. Sleepover at your house tomorrow. I'll invite all the girls."

"Hey! What about me and the guys!?" Natsu yells out.

"Well....I guess you guys can come...If its alright with Lucy!" Levy said.

"Huh? Oh uh yeah they can come I guess." I say

"Yeah!!" Natsu yells.

"Shut up Flamebrain! You're going to burn the whole place down!"

"What did you say Ice Princess?"

"There they go again... They can't go one day without fighting can they?" I say sighing.

"No they can't. But then the guild wouldn't be the same." Levy said

"I guess you got a point there. Hey Levy-chan so how's it going with you and gaje-"

"Shhhhh!!!! You idiot. He might hear!! He has super hearing!" she whisper yells at me while covering my mouth.

"So are ya guys dating yet?" I even wiggle my eyebrows for emphasis.

"No...Its because he's a big idiot! He can't even take a hint!" Levy says waving her hands everywhere.

"Who's a big idiot?" a familier voice says behind us.

Me and Levy look at each other with wide eyes and slowly turn around.

"G-gajeel!? How long were you standing there?!" Levy yells.

"Just got here. So who's a big idiot?"

"U-uh.....ummm...Its Natsu! He's the big idiot.!"

"Seriously shrimp? We all know he's an idi-"

"Who said my name! I know I heard it!" Natsu comes flying in and while he did he kinda knocked over Gajeel.

"Hey Salamander! Watch where you're going!"

"What? Oh hey Gajeel. What are you doing down there?"

"You pushed me down you idiot!!"

"Then you should've watched where I was going!"

Gajeel just about lost. He was about to charge at Natsu so I might have just kinda shoved Levy a little towards Gajeel. And she may have or may not have fallen onto Gajeels lap.

"Lu-chan!!"

"Bunny girl!"

Gajeel And Levy both yelled out but it was hard to take seriously since their faces are super red.

"Pff!...pfft...."

Me and Natsu tryed to hold our laughter but just couldn't.

"Hahahahahaha!!!! Your guy's faces are super red!!!" We yelled out which made them even more embarrassed.