Chapter 14

Lucy POV
I heard footsteps behind me. I turn around to see...
Natsu

What is he doing here? I thought he was sleeping, on the ground, at the guild?
He quietly comes closer to me. Once he's about shoulder length from me he put his hands on my shoudlers.

"Hey Natsu. What cha' doing here?" I said weakly.

"Why didn't you say bye to me?"

"You were asleep and I didn't want to wake you. So I left a note..."

"You should've woken me up."

"I didn't want to wake you."

"But I wanted to say bye and give you a present."

"Why don't you say bye now?"

"Oh yeah. Well bye Luce. I hope when you come back we can fight with your new powers."

"You bet cha. "

"So Luce, tell me about the book you're writing."

"No way! You already read some of it, which is embarrassing! I told Levy she could read it first and now I broke that promise. Well it doesn't count becau-"

I was cut off by Natsu kissing me.
Natsu is freaking KISSING ME!!
I can't believe he is kissing me!
I should probably kiss him back.

So I did.

And I can tell Natsu was happy I did.

Of course the kiss didn't last long because a certain guild jumped out of nowhere and said "AWWWW!"
Which scared the bejibbers out of me.
.
.
Causing me to jump on Natsu.
.
.
Which made him carry me bridal style.
.
.
Which made the guild say "AW." again.

By this time, my face is beet red.

"Hey what are you guys doing here?!" Natsu yelled. He was clearly angry at them. Probably for ruining the moment.

"Hey Natsu? Could you put me down now?"

"No. " Then he opened the door to my house and went inside. He set me down and left me standing.

"Lucy Heartfilia, I really like you and I will miss you very much. But when you come back I will hug and kiss like there's no tomorrow." He then kneeled on one knee. He took something from his pocket and held it in his hands.
"Its not very much but I got you something so that when your training you can remember me. Here you go."
He opened his hand to show a necklace. It was a clear circle that had red and purple mixed somewhat together. And had metal leaves surrounding the circle. It was absolutely beautiful! I stood there shocked and frozen.

Natsu slowly got up and put the necklace on me.
"So what do you think Luce?"

"I-I love it! It's so beautiful! Thank you Natsu!"

"Anything for you, Luce."

I hugged him tight. He hugged me back. Thats how we were, not wanting to let go, just hoping to stay like this.

But that soon ended because Loke appeared out of nowhere.

"So you ready Lu..." Loke suddenly stopped talking when he saw us hugging. But to his angle it probably looked like we were kissing. Because he suddenly whistled and said "Geez Natsu, Slow down won't cha?"

Me and Natsu let go and looked at Loke confused.
"What are you talking about?"

"Weren't you guys kissing?"

"No we were hugging."

"Oh....Well forget I said anything."

"Uh..okay?.."

"Yeah..Anyways, ready to go Lucy?"

"Yeah I guess. Well see ya in a while, Natsu."

"See ya."

I started grabbing my bag and walked out with Loke. Once we got to the train station Loke said
"We will be there in a couple of hours. I would get some sleep so you can be energized for training."

"Okay. Thanks Loke."

"No problem."

"Night Loke."

"Night Lucy."

And thats how I fell asleep hugging my necklace.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
Hello everybody. So I have given another update! Yay go me! So in the picture is the necklace Natsu gave Lucy. I really like this necklace, I don't know about you.
Haha anyways, I was thinking of ending this book around 20 chapters. That good? Yes? Okay.

Adios!

Dont forget to Vote, Comment, and share with others!

*edited