Chapter 20

Lucy POV

I'm finally back to the forest with Aquarian. First thing in the morning and she dragged me to sit by the river. She said we had to talk about this other training she forgot to do. 

"So what's up, Aquarian?"

"We have to do a very special training that is specifically for dragon slayers."

"Which is?"

"We have to enhance your smell, and hearing."

"Okay.. When do we start?" How  in the world did she forget that? I swear....

"Now, of course."

Alright. Let's do this.

**-**

            Couple weeks later

I have now enhanced my smelling and hearing. I can now smell and hear from far away! Now when Natsu and Happy want to scare me, I will be able to hear them. I can't wait until this training is over. but I'm going to be here for another year or so. oh well. 

"Lucy we must work on magic spells now. First try drinking water to replenish your magic energy."

"Okay." I go to the river and I suck in some water. Once I swallowed it all up, I could feel my magic being refilled.

"Great job, Lucy. Now try using that magic and form water around your fist."

I do exactly as she says and water barely covers my fist. I put more magic power into it and more water covers my fist and some of my arm. 

"Good. Now hit that tree. Hit it with both arms and try and use your legs also. I will be back later with food."

"Alright I'll be waiting for it." I laugh. I am hungry so don't blame me. Aquarian then leaves looking for food. now time to train. 

A couple hours later, Aquarian comes back with food. We heat it up and eat. I still need to work on the water fist thing a bit more but I almost got it.

**-**

            A week later

I have mastered the iron fist move. Now Aquarian is teaching me the spells a Dragon Slayer must have. Aquarian also said if I master all the spells before this year ends, she'll teach my Dragon Secret Art spells. So right now I'm working on my water dragon roar, and I'm failing. But hey that's what practice is for right? I still need to master 4 more spells after this! Who knew it was going to be so much work?

          Couple Months Later

I have now mastered 4 spells. They are Water Dragon Roar, Water Dragon Monsoon Sphere, Water Dragon Bombardment, and Water Dragon Burst. I just need to learn how to control Water Dragon Bubble Pulse. If I can't control the spell if will backfire on me and I will be confused of my movements and magic for about 5-10 minutes. Aquarian says it is stronger than the secret art spells so it is only supposed to be used to protect the ones you love. 

To protect the ones you love

Right. This time I will be able to protect them instead of being protected.This time I can actually help them. I won't be useless anymore. I can finally be useful.