Chapter 11

Lucy POV

Once we got the bottle we sat down in a circle. I was in between Gray and Mira.

      "So who will spin the bottle first?"

"Who wants to?"

        "I will. " Juvia raises her hand.

"Alright spin the bottle!"

Juvia spins the bottle and it landed on....

         Natsu.

"Truth or Dare, Natsu?"

"Dare!" He said.

"I dare you to kiss the cheek of the person on your right. "

"O-okay." Natsu said.  He was blushing a bit.

He had to kiss Evergreen on the cheek.

As he kissed her on the cheek, you could see Elfman restraining himself from punching Natsu.

Once Natsu was done he spun the bottle. It landed on Gray.

"Truth or Dare?" Natsu said.

"Dare."

"Alright. I dare you to flirt or kiss on the cheek to the closest girl to you."

"But theres two beside me."

"Then pick one."

"Alright. "

He had to choose between me or wendy.

He chose me. So he got real close to me and put his arm around my shoulders.

He leaned in close to my ear and whispered "Hey Lucy. I'm just gonna kiss your cheek. "

I just nod. And I'm pretty sure I'm blushing beet red. Then Gray kissed my cheek. He moved back to his spot while I was still frozen in my spot.

Then I saw Natsu's whole body covered in flames. He was really silent. I wonder why he's mad..

Gray spun the bottle and it landed on Wendy.

"Truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"Okay... Do you like any guys in the guild?"

"Uhh...u-mm.. Yes.." Wendy was blushing and kept looking at Romeo, who was next to her.

Then she quickly spun the bottle and it landed on Mira.

"Truth or Dare Mira-San?"

"Truth."

"Do you like Laxus?"

"Y-yes.." Mira said Blushing.

Laxus looked surprised at first then smirked. Mira saw and quickly spun the bottle. It landed on me.

"Truth or dare, Lucy?"

"Dare."

"Okay. You have to sit on Natsu's lap for the rest of this game." She said then Smiled inoccently. Meanwhile me and Natsu blushed.

I slowly walked over to Natsu and I hesitantly sat on his lap. He wrapped his arms around my waist. I blushed ever more. I looked back at him to see him looking away blushing. But Its actually really warm over here. It feels nice and comfy. Man I wished I've done this sooner.  Wait what? Did I really think that?? Well I do Like Natsu.

"Lucy. Its your turn to spin. " Mira says.

"Oh yeah" I murmured. 

It landed on Levy.

"Truth or Dare."

"Um Truth! No wait Dare!! I pick Dare!!!"

"Dare? Alright. Lets see..."

I tryed to think of something when Natsu whispered something in my ear.

"Hey tell Levy to Kiss Gajeel or something. Cause ya'know they like each other. "

"Okay Levy You have to confess who you like then kiss that person!" I smirked.

Levy's eyes widened then said "I like Gajeel." and kissed Gajeel. Gajeel was frozen for a second then started to kiss back.

"Awwww!" Everyone said.

They immediately pulled away, blushing. Levy hurried to spin the bottle. It landed on Romeo. I layed against Natsu's chest feeling really comfortable. Natsu just tightened his grip in return.

Romeo chose Truth.

"Do you like Wendy?"

Romeo blushed. "Y-yes. "

He quickly spun the bottle it landed on Gajeel.

"Truth or Dare. "

"Dare. "

Romeo walked over to Gajeel and whispered in his ear.

"No way! I ain't doing that. I don't want to die anytime soon!"

"Sorry dude but you pick dare."

"You'll regret this later kid."

Gajeel slowly walked over to me and Natsu. Natsu immediately tightened his grip on me and I just say there, laying on his chest.

"Sorry bunny girl. But it was a dare."

"W-what are you going to do?" I asked.

"..." silence. Then he knelt down and poked my boobs and ran away and hid behind Levy.

I wasn't mad at all. It was so weird though. But then again out was Romeo who told Gajeel what to do.

But Natsu over here looks like he is about to murder someone. I lean even more on his chest to calm him down so he won't murder Gajeel...and burn me. Since his whole body is covered in flames. He calms down a bit.

"Is anyone else tired?"

"Yeah let's call it a night."

"Alright sleep wherever you want." I said.

I head to my bed while everyone was sleeping on piles of blankets and pillows. Natsu followed me and decided it was okay to sleep in my bed with me.

"What are you doing?"

"Sleeping."

"You can't sleep in my bed!"

"Why?"

"Cause I'm here!"

"So?"

I mentally facepalm. This boy can't take a hint.

"Just sleep somewhere else."

"But you said to sleep wherever you want and I want to sleep here."

I did say that...

"Okay fine. Goodnight."

"Night. Luce!"

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~
Hello. So yeah most of the dares are the same but I really couldn't think of anything else. Hope you like the chapter.

Adios!

Dont forget to Vote, Comment, and share with others!

*edited.