Chapter 4

Lucy POV

°Lucy's Apartment°

I wake up and decide to just get ready and head to the guild. I'll go ahead and eat there so I don't have to cook here. Which reminds me, I need to go on a mission soon. I need to pay rent soon. Also to pay ahead for the months I'm gone. So like 420,000 jewels for 6 months? Sounds about right. I'll just comeback every two months or so to keep paying ahead.

I'm done getting ready and start heading to the guild.

*~* The Guild Hall *~*

I enter and sit at the bar while Mira is serving drinks.

"Hey Lucy. Want anything to eat?" Mira asks when she comes back.

"Yeah. My usual please."

"Alright it will be up shortly."

I just nod and get lost in my thoughts until someone scared me.

"Hey Lucy. We should go on a mission later today. Together. You're going to need to pay rent for all the days your gone." Lisanna said.

"Alright. We can go once I come back. You can pick one in the mean time."

"Yay! Oh and did I scare you? I saw you jump like ten feet in air!" she said while laughing.

"Yeah. You almost made me pee my pants! Almost."

Once I said that Lisanna fell off the chair laughing her butt off on the floor. Mira came back with my food and drink. I thanked her and started eating while Lisanna is still laughing. Geez it wasn't that funny.

I finish my food right when Natsu and Happy come in. They immediately see me and walk over to me.

"What's wrong with her?" Natsu asks pointing to Lisanna.

I just shrug, partly because I don't want to tell him she scared me so bad I almost peed. And the another reason is because I honestly don't know. She has been laughing for a long time. It was funny at first but seriously? Oh well thats Lisanna.

"Okay... Anyways you ready to head out?" Natsu said.

"Sure." I bend down and poke Lisanna and she starts laughing even more. I seriously don't see what's so funny."Bye Lisanna. See you later!" She just nods her head. Still laughing. Whatever. I get up and follow Natsu and Happy out the door.

"So where are we heading?" I ask

"Well I was thinking ways to prove to you I just wanted to help you. So I decided that training would be the best way. What do ya think?" Natsu says nervously.

"Hmm. Thats probably the best way. Are we going to train now?" I ask. I kind of don't want to train now but I want to get it over with as the same time.

"Yeah. To get it over with. So when you go on your mission with Lisanna you wont be tired."

"How did you know about the mission?"

He just points to his ears. Oh yeah he has dragon ears. He can hear more with those. I feel like an idiot now.

I guess my face showed what I was thinking because he started to laugh a little.

We finally reach the woods.

"Happy do you want to watch or go fishing?" Natsu asked

"I'll stay and watch" Happy replies.

"Alright lets start then!" Natsu said.

"Yeah!" I say. "So what are we doing first?"

"A warm up run. Then we can fight without magic to see how you're doing. Then some push ups. And other things that will give you more strength."

"Ok let's start running then!" I say and take off. Its not long before Natsu reaches me. We run a while through the woods and we finally stop. We take a break to catch our breaths and we get ready to fight.

"Come at me with all you got! Because I ain't going easy on ya!" Natsu says.

"I won't either!" I yell.

We run towards each other ready to punch each other. We both punch but Natsu was faster and punched me on the cheek faster. I went flying a little.

I got up and run towards him. I have my fist in the air ready to punch his face. An inch away and he grabbed my fist.

With my other fist I punched him in his stomach. He looked surprised and let go of my wrist. Then I hit his face sending him flying.

Once he got up he was rubbing his cheek.

"Dang Luce. You got some power in that punch. You also did catch me off gaurd."

"Thanks."

Then we continued to fight. In the end Natsu won. Of course.

We were laying on our back looking at the sky.

"You're pretty good Luce. Do you just want to skip the rest of training and have fun?"

"Sure. Let me just ask Virgo for some clothes. Do you want some?"

"Yeah if its not too much work."

"Don't worry about it." I say before I grab my key. "Open. Gate of the Maiden... Virgo!"

"Punishment time, Princess?" Virgo says

"No! You're weird you know? Anyways I was wonder if you could get me and Natsu some clothes? If its not to troublesome."

"Of course I can, Princess. I'll be right back."

"Ok thank you!"

Then she left. I layed back down on the ground with Natsu. Then Happy decided to join and layed on my stomach. I just petted his head until Virgo came back.

"Here you go Princess. Here is yours and here is yours, Natsu."

"Thanks" we said at the same time.

We go behind trees and Virgo makes sure no one can see me while I change. When I go back to where we were, I see Natsu already there.

"Hey Luce! Look we're matching! Did you tell Virgo to give us matching clothes?" Natsu said with a smirk.

"No of course not! Virgo why the matching clothes?"

"Well I thought you guys looked good with matching clothes." Virgo said.

"Okay. You may go now. Thank you for the clothes!"

After that she left. Natsu and me start walking out of the woods. I'm carrying Happy since he fell asleep while we were training. When we got into town Happy woke up and I started to put him down but he wanted to stay in my arms. We just walked around the town. Looking at random things. Laughing at random things. Talking about our old jobs. We start walking to the guild and before we enter. Natsu asks the one question he was dying to know the answer to.

"Lucy do you forgive me?"

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

I know I'm evil. Well Lucy and Natsu matching outfits picture is there. I was looking for a long time on google for a different outfit instead of the same one from when they fought niverna I think.

I don't own Fairy Tail

Adios.

Dont forget to Vote, Comment, and share with others!

*edited.