Chapter 2

Lucy POV

I woke up in the morning and decided to go to the guild to eat then would come back to my apartment to sort out how I would train. I felt much better than yesterday. Once I got to the guild I immediately go to the counter with Mira and sit next to Lisanna.

"Hi Lucy do you want your usual?"

"Yeah."

"So Lucy what are you going to do now?" Lisanna asked.

"I'm going to train and go on jobs to get stronger."

Lisanna was about to answer until a dragon slayer came up to us and interrupted saying..

"Trainging ain't gonna help ya. Do you think trying to summon more then 1 celestial spirit is going to help you? No. Wake up. You need a different magic like the rest of us because thats how it works."

"Natsu!" Lisanna exclaimed

"Its fine Lisanna. Look Natsu I'm sorry I can't have magic like the rest of you. But I'm staying as a celestial wizard. There isn't much left and I want to comtinue like my mother did."

"You wonder why there isn't much left. Because they are weak."

"Natsu that is enough." Lisanna said

"Whatever." Natsu said.

After that he just left to another table. I just want to hurry up and finish my food. So I can train and prove Natsu wrong. Celestial wizards are strong.

"Sorry about that. If you want I could help you train?"

"Later on. I just want to train myself for now. Thanks for the offer though. "

"Anytime and good luck"

*~*

I decided to just go to the forest and train. I decided the one that would help me train the most would probably Loke. Alright I'll summon him. Open gate of the lion ... Leo!

"Hey Lucy haven't seen you in a while."

"Loke will you help me train to get stronger?"

"Of course. Would you like to learn new magic so you can help your spirits during a battle?"

"Yeah. Also physical strength. What magic am I going to learn?"

"No problem. I'm thinking water magic. I just think it would suit you. Also I have a surprise for you."

"Great. Whats the surprise?"

"You will become a dragon slayer. A water dragon slayer."

".........WHAATTT?!?! HOW? WILL I KEEP MY SPIRITS?"

"Well you see your mom was a water dragon slayer also. The dragon agreed to your mom to train you if you want to. And yes you will keep your spirits."

"Oh ok. Which are we starting first?"

"We will start physical training. To get you warmed up for Aquarian."

"Lets do this"

"Alright but I'm not going easy on you."

We spent the past four days training on physical strength. Let me tell you it was hard but it was worth it. Once I was strong enough me and Loke battled. I won! I can't believe it! But he didn't use his magic so he is still stronger then me.

"Alright Lucy. I'm going back to rest. You should to. Call me back in a few days then I'll take you to Aquarian."

"Ok Bye Loke. Thanks for everything!"

With that he left. I decided to go to the guild and see my friends. As I walk through the forest I hear someone talking.

"Come on. Help me get some fish!"

Was that happy? Who else would want fish? Man I havent seen him in a while. I should go see him. I start walking towards his voice until I hear someone else talk.

"Yeah yeah whatever. I'll help you. Wait hold on. I think I smell Lucy's scent. Let me see"

No I don't want to see him especially after what he said to me. I start running to a random direction. I hear footsteps behind me. They arent that far. I start sprinting and was about to escape until I trip over a stupid rock.

"Ahhh!!!"

I was expecting to feel the hard ground but I didn't. I open my eyes and see Natsu catch me right before I fell. He helps me stand up straight. Happy comes in right behind him. And comes flying to my arms.

"Lushhee!!! I missed you so much!!"

"I missed you to. Where have you been?" i say while laughing and hugging the blue exceed.

"I was camping with lily and carla."

"Good for you!"

"Ahem." Natsu awkwardly said.

"Uh hey..."

"So what were you doing here?" he asked

"Doing some training." I muttered

"Oh. Well why were you running away from me?"

I stopped hugging the exceed and put him on the ground. But Happy decided to sit on my shoulder. I let him sit there

"Why were you chasing me?"

Natsu was surprised about my comeback and didn't answer. I decided to leave. So I hugged the exceed one last time.

"Bye happy. See ya another time."

I put happy back on the ground and was about to leave until...

"Wait Lucy. Why don't we go to a job. We need money for food anyways" Happy says.

I froze. I guess Natsu hasn't told him yet. "I'm sorry but I can't"

"Why not?" he sounds disappointed. I'm sorry Happy.

"Want to tell him Natsu or shall I?"

I looked directly at him and he just shifted awkwardly and just nodded his head toward me.

"Well Happy. To put it simply I got kicked out of Team Natsu. "

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Hello again. Here is chapter 2. Sorry about grammer mistakes. Vote and comment. Tell me if ya liked it or not. I tryed to make it longer hopefully you guys like it. Alright. Another update coming soon.

Dont forget to Vote, Comment, and share with others!

Adios!

*edited