Chapter 6

Lucy POV

"Lucy do you like like Natsu?" Lisanna asked curiously.

"What's with the sudden question?" I ask. "Do you like him, Lissana?"

"Well I did when we were kids but now I like someone els- hey! Don't you dare think you're getting away with the subject!" Lisanna said.

"Okay. Okay. Yes I like him. But I doubt he likes me back. Especially when he's so dense." I say

"Lucy. Do you see how he looks at you? How he protects you?"

"Uh no? He protects everyone!" I say

"He mostly protects you. He goes crazy when your kidnapped. Master could barely stop him long enough for the guild too come up with a strategy."

"Really?"

"Uh-huh." Lisanna nods. "You both are so dense I had too hold myself back from smashing both of your guy's head together."

"Uh... Violent much?" I say. Slightly creeped out.

"Eh. Whatever. I'm going to sleep now."

"Me to. Night" I say while getting comfy in the sleep

"Night.." Lisanna says.

And we sleep until the train stops...5 minutes later. You have to be kidding me.

"Really. We are all ready here?" I say.

Lisanna is still asleep. She isn't going to wake up for a while. Great now I have to carry her. At least she's pretty light.

I carry her on my back until we get to Fairy Hills. Since I don't know where Lisanna's room is I just ask Mira to take her.

It's pretty late. Mira is probably asleep. I still knock and surprisingly the door opens.

"Oh hey Lucy. Is Lisanna alright? Are you okay?"

"Yeah just a few scratches. Lisanna should be fine she just fell asleep. Could you take her to her room?"

"Its okay she can just sleep here. Can you go back home safe?"

"Yeah. I'll be fine. See ya tomorrow!" I say while leaving.

I decided to summon Plue so I won't be lonely.
Open! Gate of the Nicola!....Plue.

Then Plue appeared. He followed close behind me. He even was balancing himself like me near the river. I finally arrive in front of my apartment building.

I open the door and go inside. I enter my apartment and decided to take a bath. Plue joined me. When we finished I dress in pajamas and ate some food. Plue was tired so I sent him back. I finally collapsed on the bed.

Why is my bed all lumpy?

Why is there a white scarf?

Why can't I just sleep on my own for once?

Simple. Because Natsu thinks my bed is just so much more comfy then his own bed.

"Ugh! Why do you have to be so heavy!?"

I say while trying too pull him out of my bed.

I finally succeed but I fall to the ground from so much pulling. So does Natsu and he lands on top of me.

Im dying. He is so heavy!

"Natsu! Wake up!" I say while shaking him.

"Huh...Stupid monkey's....I'll burn...you to a crisp!" Natsu mutters in his sleep before putting his whole body on fire!

With me under.

"Natsu! I'm not a monkey! Wake up!" I say.

"What? Huh? Why are you under me, Lucy?" Natsu says as he gets off of me and sits down.

"Well that's a long story. But anyways why are you here?" I say as I sit up.

"Happy kicked me out."

"Why"

"Because." he says while looking away, blushing.

Really. Not going to tell me anything? Fine. Then no bed to you.

"Well I'm going to sleep. Goodnight." I start climbing into bed until Natsu grabbed my wrist and pulled me to him.

So I'm sitting on his lap.

"Where would I sleep then?" Natsu said in my ear.

"Uh...um...what?" My face is red now. I just had to forget the question.

"I said where would I sleep?" he whispered in my ear. He put his arms around my waist and brought me closer to him.

"The couch?" I said as a question.

"What if I slept with you in your bed?"

"Uh..ok?"

"Great. Come on let's go top sleep!" and pulled me on the bed. So we went to sleep facing different directions. I was thinking about when I should leave. Maybe tomorrow. Or the day after tomorrow.

Natsu is fast asleep and taking over the entire bed and I'm over trying not to fall off.

Ok I'm just going to sleep on the couch. I start getting up until arms come around my waist and reel me in like a fish. I turn around and see Natsu still fast asleep but has a death grip on my waist.

My face can't get any redder like seriously. I even put an Apple to shame.

Ok its okay he's asleep. He didn't even know he did this. If I do the same then I can say I didn't mean to. Okay. Let's do this. I'll just lay my head on his chest and sleep.

I felt Natsu's arms tighten around my waist before I went to sleep.
°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°
Hello! Im sorry I didn't update on Tuesday. I was feeling really sick these past days but more I'm feeling better and will be updating more. I will try to update again tomorrow but no promises.
I even added a little nalu in there stop please forgive me!

Adios!

Dont forget to Vote, Comment, and share with others!

*edited.