Chapter 13

Lucy POV

"I'm going to miss you."

"N-Natsu?"

"Shut up and let me finish. " Well geez rude much? I stayed silent until he started talking again.

"I have to tell you something important, Lucy."

"What is it?"

"I-I really like you Lucy. I wanted to let you know before you leave."

What? Did I really hear that right? Natsu likes me?

"But its okay if you don't like me back. I mean we are best friends and all bu-"

"Natsu. I like you too. I'm glad I could finally tell you."

"Seriously? You really like me?" Exclaimed Natsu.

"Yes you idiot. We should get to the guild now." I say as I walk to the door.

"Wait!"

"What?" I turn around and see Natsu kneeling on one knee. "What are you doing, Natsu?"

"Lucy Heartfelia, would you be my girlfriend?"
I stood thier in shock for a minute before I regained my senses.

"Of course!"

Natsu's face turned into a huge smile. He got up and hugged me before letting go. He grabbed my hand and dragged me out of the house.

"Where are we going?" I asked

Natsu gives me a weird look and says, "To the guild, of course!"

"Oh. Kay!" I smile at him and he smiles back. 

--

"Lucy! We are going to miss you so much!" Everyone at the guild says.

"I'll miss you guys to! I'll bring back a surprise for you all!" They will be surprised alright.

"Yay!"

I laughed at their childness while sitting by Natsu.
Man, I'm going to miss Natsu most of all.
All of a sudden Erza, Gray, Natsu, Wendy, Levy, and Gajeel look at me with amused faces.
Well except Gray.
Why are they looking at me? Do I have something on my face?
I wipe my face just in case. Nope theres nothing.
"What?" I say annoyed.

"So have you noticed that you talk out loud when your thinking?" Gajeel said amused.

"No...did I say something?" Please don't tell me I said I'll miss Natsu out loud.

"Yep." Natsu said.

"What was it.."

"Well it involved Natsu."

"I said it out loud didn't I?"

"Yep! Why are you going to miss Natsu more? " Gajeel asked.

"Because." I say looking away to hide my blushing face.

"Great explanation." Gray says while rolling his eyes.

"Its because we are dating now." Natsu says, holding up our joined hands.

"...WHAT!?" They all exclaimed.
"WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL US SOONER?"

"W-well it just happened this morning..." I say while shrinking in my seat.

"I guess I'll let you off this time!" Erza said. "Natsu you better not hurt her, got it!"

"A-Aye!"

"Good. Now lets have a goodbye Lucy party!"

"Sure just another excuse to drink booze" Gray muttered

"What was that?" Erza turned to Gray.

"N-nothing!"

"I thought so."

--

Everyone is wasted. Sleeping on the floor. Its barely 5 o'clock! Suddenly Loke appeared.

"Lucy we got to go. Say good bye to your friends...or you can leave them a note since they are sleeping." Loke said, sweatdroping.

"Okay. I'll meet you at my house."

"See ya."

I grabbed a peice of paper and started writing.

Dear Fairy Tail,
I had to go while you all were sleeping. I enjoyed my last day here and I will come back. I have no idea how long I will be training. But just remember, I will come back.
        When I come back I expect to see the same joyful, energetic Fairy Tail I know. I don't want anything to change. ...well except people having the strength to ask their crushes out.
And you know who you are...
Just in case I shall name these people but not the pairing because I don't want these people murdering me.
Levy
Lisanna
Mira
Wendy...
Erza
Elfman!
And Gray I swear if you don't confess by the time I get back I will personally murder you.
Also one last thing, when I come back, I'll bring back a surprise you'll never believe.
Until then farewell, Fairy Tail.
                      -Lucy Heartfelia

I left the note on a table and left. When I almost reached my house I heard footsteps behind me. I turned around to see...

*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*
Hello everybody. I hope you like this chapter. I'll see ya on the next update!

Adios!

Dont forget to Vote, Comment, and share with others!

*edited