Chapter 5

Lucy POV

"Lucy do you forgive me?" Natsu says, nervously.

I stood there holding the sleeping Happy in my arms. Should I really forgive him? He did help me train today. He didn't make fun of me. Maybe I should. He does look really guilty.

"Yes. Nastu I forgive you."

"Really Lucy?" His face was shocked yet happy at the same time. I have him a nod and he was doing a happy dance in front of the guild building. It was pretty funny. Actually it was so funny I fell to the ground laughing, accidentally waking up Happy.

"Huh? Why are you laughing Lucy?"

I couldn't answer from laughing so I just pointed to Natsu. Happy looked over his direction and started laughing with me.

When Natsu saw us laughing he stopped dancing.

"Why are you guys laughing?"

"Y-your dance!...It was...so...funny!" was all I said in between laughs before I laugh even harder remembering his dance.

"Was it really that funny?"

Me and Happy just nodded because we were to busy laughing. Natsu started to laugh with us after a while. The three of us were to busy laughing that we didn't notice someone coming outside. Until someones face popped up right in front of mine.

"Ahh!" I screamed

"Lucy its just me, Lisanna. Are you ready to go on the mission?"

"Oh hey Lisanna. Yeah I'm ready." I start getting up until Happy knocks me down with a hug.

"Bye Lucy!"

"Bye Happy I'll see you tomorrow." I get up again and this time no one knocked me down. I waved goodbye to Natsu and me and Lisanna left to go on our mission.

"So whats our mission?" I ask since she picked it out.

"We just have to get some books some bandits stole. It pays 140,000 jewels! So I thought it was good pay and easy enough."

"Wow that can cover this months rent. I just need to get a couple more jobs like this and I'll be good."

"Lucy this cover 2 months of your rent."

"But what about you?"

"Dont worry I help out at the guild so I can pay my rent. Right now all we care about is paying your rent."

"Wow thanks Lisanna"

"No problem Lucy."

We finally reach the train station. We get on the train going to who knows where. I forgot to ask Lisanna where we are going. Oh well.

"Hey Lucy."

"Yeah?"

"So are you and Natsu friends again?"

"Yeah."

"Thats good. It was weird in the guild."

"How?"

"Well you and Natsu and best friends so when you guys fight its awkward for the guild. Natsu acts all grumpy and you get gloomy."

"Huh. Never thought that it makes the guild awkward."

"Yeah. So what were you guys laughing about earlier?"

I start laughing again. I can't help it. If you saw Natsu's happy dance then you would be dying of laughter right now.

"He...was...doing...a happy...dance!" I say in between laughs before I laugh even more.

"Why?"