Chapter 15

Lucy POV

"Remember Lucy, the dragon isn't one of the nicest, but she was the only one that I could find that would train you. "

So right now me and Loke are eating some breakfast before we meet the dragon. I'm kind of nervous to meet this dragon.

"Ya, ya, Aren't all dragons like this? "

"No, Some are really nice, others are mean, like Metallicana, and then there's the somewhat nice dragons, such as Igneel and Aquarian. So what I'm saying is, don't let her hurt your feelings. She usually doesn't mean it."

"Okay, But I have a question. "

"What is it?"

"You're paying for this right? "

"The food? "

"Yeah? "

"That's all you care about? "

"Well Yeah I mean I don't have any money. "

"You always surprise me, Lucy."

"Yeah I surprise everyone, but are you paying for this? "

"Of course, Lucy." Loke says chuckling.

---------------

We started walking on a dirt trail leading us to a forest? What are we doing in a forest? Does Loke know where we are going? The waitress probably drugged his food to mess with his senses. You can never trust those waitresses, man. Especially when they are dripping with drool from looking at Loke. I'm not even kidding she practically left a trail of drool on her way back.

"Hey Loke, are you sure you know where you're going? "

"Of course, don't you trust me, Lucy? "

"Yeah, but we are in a forest. "

" Of course we are. That way people won't know there are still dragons around. She should be here in about 5 minutes. "

"Oh, well I guess that's true ."

Well I feel like an idiot now. I literally facepalm my self. Of course we would train in a forest. What was I thinking, that we train in a city where lots of people live?

5 minutes later, a beautiful, blue dragon came flying in. When she landed, a gush of air came and hit us.

"Alright, who is the person I'm training?"

"That would be me."

The dragon started laughing hysterically, barely able to speak out the next words. "A-Are you serious? You? You're just a city girl who most likely doesn't know a thing about magic! It's better if you just leave now, instead of wasting my time."

Seriously?! What does she know! Oh I'll show her.

"Oh yeah!? Want me t-" I was interrupted by Loke who covered my mouth.

"If I may interrupt, Lucy is a wizard, a celestial wizard. In fact, she summoned me. Lucy summon Scorpio."

I glared at Loke before getting my key. I held it in front of me before I chanted, Open! Gate of the Scorpion... Scorpio!

Poof! "What's up Lucy? "

"No way she summoned two celestial spirits? With both gates opened?" He dragon stared at me surprised. "Well it seems you do know something about magic, Lucy Heartfilia. "

"She can also do another spell with one of her spirits."

"You don't mean that spell do you Loke? Don't you think Lucy should just train with the dragon? "