Chapter 21

Lucy POV  

Today is a new day. Today is the day I finally learn the secret art spells. It's going to take a while to master, but that's okay. The first one is called Hydro Aqua Devastation. I'm not sure what it is but Aquarian is going to explain it to me.

"Alright, Lucy. Let's start. Now Hydro Aqua Devastation is where you start summoning water through your arms, channeling and focusing your magic as it slowly starts to solidify into a combination of a solid-like shape with a texture of soft squishy water as it eventually minimizes to your hands. With your hands in a solidified form of water, you are able to shift the water into various forms and can be durable enough to take on multiple spells without it losing it's stability." 

"Wow! This spell is great!" I exclaim

"Yes, however there is some limits when using this magic,  you are not able to expand the water without it losing it's ability. Also if you add to much heat into the water, it will turn into steam. But if you make the water too cold it will freeze. The hardest part of this spell would be the temperature of the water. You need to make it the right temperature. Go ahead and start."

I nod and stand up. I start summoning water through my arms and focus on it to turn into a ball. I then try to control the temperature of the water. I guess I put too much heat into the water because it turned into steam. Man, this is going to be a long day.

Couple days later I finally controlled the water to the right temperature, But I can't get it to hold its shape for long. It will only hold for a minute or so. Currently I am working on holding its shape. Well I was until Aquarian flew in and almost landing on me.

"Hey! Watch where you're going! You almost landed on me!"

"Sorry. I got you something. Try it on." Then she threw the clothes at me. Luckily I caught them in time and went behind a tree to change. When I was done changing I looked at myself. I am wearing a light purple dress with detached sleeves and thigh high leggings. (A/N It's the dress in the media. She will be wearing this for now on.) When I came out of the tree she threw me a black clip for my hair. I put it on and looked at my reflection in the river. I really like this outfit.

"Thanks, Aquarian. I really like it."

"Great because it looks good on you."

"Aw thanks."

"Whatever. Just go back to training. "

I laugh and go back to training. Alright now to figure out a way to good the shape...

*-*
      Couple weeks later.

I have now mastered Hydro Aqua Devastion. I am currently walking towards the river to meet Aquarian. She said she was going to teach me another Secret art spell.

When I reach the river all I see is a neatly folded black cloak with red clouds and a stack of papers on top. Lastly an envelope is on top of the papers. I pick up the envelope and Open it. I took the letter out and read it.

Dear Lucy,

I'm sorry I couldn't say bye, but I had to leave quickly. I was hoping to spend more time with you, but something important has happened. I need to help my fellow dragons into defeating this thing.

Don't think I forgot about the spell I was going to teach you. The stack of papers has all the information you need. I wish you the best of luck, but I doubt you will need it.You were my best student, after all. Also the cloak is for you. I hope you like it and will treasure it.

Stay safe, my child.

Until then... Farewell....

                                        -Aquarian.