Chapter 19

Lucy POV

"Lucy Heartfilia!" Levy yelled. For such and easy going girl, she seems super mad right now.

"Uh.. Hi Levy... How's it going? "

She slowly walks up to me. "How's it going? That's all you have to say? "

"well.. Uh... "

All of a sudden she jumps on me, hugging me. With the sudden weight, I lose balance and fall.

"You didn't say bye to Me!"

"I'm sorry Levy. But I brought you my book so you could read it! "

"Then where is it?! I'm dying to read it."

"What do you mean? You don't have it!?"

"No, where would I get it? "

"I'm so going to kill Loke." I muttered, "Alright then. Let me get it for you."

She quickly jumped off of me and practically pulled me off the ground.

I took out Loke's key and summoned him.

"Hey, my princess. How's it going? "

"Didn't I tell you to give Levy the book?"

"Yes.."

"Where is it? "

"Well.. You see... Gajeel insisted on giving her the book so I let him. He should be here any second. "

"Well you heard him Levy. Just find Gajeel and you'll get the book."

"Wha-! Wait you did this on purpose! "

"I didn't, Loke did. "

Levy walked up to Loke and started arguing. I let them be and went back to Lissana.

"Man, I'm worn out."

"Haha. I bet. Why don't you take a break. Rest a bit."

"Thanks. I'll take your offer. "

I lay my head down and sleep.

-*-*-*-*-*-

Poke

Poke

Poke, poke.

"I swear if you poke me one more time..."

Pokeee

"That's it. "

I aimlessly threw my arm and hit them somewhere, hard.

I heard them groan and fall to the ground. Now time to fall asleep again.

Crack..

"Who threw this chair at me!? " I yelled and got up, holding the broken chair in the air.

The guild was still fighting. Chairs and tables flying everywhere. Since no one answered I'll just join in. Why not right?

-An hour later-

"We're sorry! Please have mercy on us!"

Currently the guys, that were fighting, are now huddling in a corner. They are scared for their lives. Trying to get away from, well, me! Weird, right? I didn't believe it either.

"I guess I will let you off this time... "

"THANK YOU! " The guys yell. I started walking away until I heard someone whispering.

"Man, they weren't kidding when they said she can be scarier than Ezra." I slowly walk behind them and said,

"Excuse me. Are you fellas talking about me? "

Man, you should've seen their faces! It was priceless! They all jumped Ten feet in air, screaming like little girls.

"Now that was funny, but I'm afraid I'm going you have to punish you all."

"Natsu go out there! Stop her! " They whispered.

"Why do I have to?! "

"She is your girlfriend right? Now go stop her! "

These people need to learn how to whisper quieter. I'm across the room for cry out loud! "You know I can hear you guys. "

They all tense up and pushed Natsu out of the group. Natsu looks terrified right now. This is so much fun.

"Um.. Hiya Luce... " He nervously waves.

" Hey Natsu. I wouldn't want to hurt you, so if you would kindly move and I'll just punish the others. "

"Sorry I can't let you do that. Happy, now! "

Suddenly Happy covers my eyes and I try to pry him off of me. When I finally do Natsu is behind me, holding my arms behind my back. I struggle for a while but give up. Knowing I won't win.

"Finally given up, huh? "

I just nod my head. He then loosens his grip.
Now it's my chance!

I then moved my arms to get them loose. I managed to get one loose and I turned around as much as I can. I pulled my right arm back, and aimed for his gut. I got right on target. He kneeled over and let my other arm go. I then kicked him in the side and sent him flying.

He hit a wall and was lying on the ground. Everyone looked at me with wide eyes. What is so surprising? Oh well.

"Alright. Who's next? " I then got in a fighting stance.

"Not me!! " Then all ran behind Mira.

"Fine, you scaredy cats. Anyway I should probably go. It's getting late. See ya! "

"Bye! "

"Oh and tell Natsu I said bye! "

"Will do!"

I start walking to the train station. When Happy popped out of nowhere and flew right into my head.

"Oww. What are you doing Happy? "

"Natsu wanted me to look for you. He should be here any minute."

And out came Natsu.

"I finally found you! What kind of training are you doing? You got way strong. And see ya Luce! "

"Thanks. Bye! See ya in a couple months! "

Then I walk to the train station again. This time with no interruptions.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-
Heellloooo! How are you doing?

So not entirely happy with this chapter but oh well..

Hope you like it!

Oh and the picture you see is a cover one of my friends did. I think it looks pretty good. Whatcha think?

I completly lied when I said I would end this book at 20 chapters. It's probably gonna be 10 more chapters.

Okay that's it!

Adios!