Chapter 18

Aquarian POV

I decided it was time to check on Lucy, to see how she was progressing. When I got to the river I saw her passed out in the river.

"That idiot. She completely disobeyed me. I knew she didn't go to sleep last night." I pick her up and lay her down by a nearby tree. "What am I going to do with you? "

All of a sudden she started moving. "Train me of course." she muttered before going back to sleep. Lucy Heartfilia. Hm you are interesting. Maybe it was the right choice to train you. After all you seem to be working pretty hard.

Aw man. I forgot to do the basics. She needs to work of her strength first. Well when she wakes up her muscles will be begging for mercy.
-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

Lucy POV

"Alright time to wake up! "

What? Why am I even asleep? I thought I was training in the river? Oh well time to wake up.

"There was one thing I forgot to do. And that is building up your strength. Today you will be doing the hardest workout that you have ever done. Your muscles will be begging for mercy. So when you are ready, meet me in the clearing of the forest."

Just get right to the point, I see?
Just great. I get to do a workout all day. Yay me, note the sarcasm.

Once I got to the clearing, Aquarian immediately told be to do 50 push-ups. At first I was in a roll but once I got to 10, well you see my uh my arms started giving up. I got to 20 before my arms were shaking badly and could barely lift me up again. Aquariun saw this and started scolding me.

"Is this the best you could do? Why am I even training a weakling like you? "

Weakling.
Your just a weakling.
You always get in the way because your weak.

She's right I am a weakling. But that's why I'm here, to get stronger. To not be a burden anymore. To help my friends. To save my friends. To protect to ones I love.
I can finish these last remaining push-ups. These push-ups are just a warm up.
I finished my push-ups and Aquarian told me to do 50 sit ups. 35 Squats. And 30 lunges per leg.

The situps were okay. I'm better at situps then push-ups so I completed them much quicker. While my stomach was still burning from the situps, my thighs are on fire from the sqauts. Man I hate doing leg work. It's probably what I hate more than push-ups.

Once I finished that workout, Aquariun put more workouts on me all day. By the end of the day I couldn't even fell my body anymore.

"Alright that's it for today. Make sure you sleep tonight." then she flew away to her spot.

I practically dragged myself to the cool river. I just washed myself since I was sweating all day. Then I got out and went to a tree close by and went to sleep.

-*-*-*-*-*-

Couple weeks later

So today we finally ended the strength workout, and I feel pretty strong. I almost feel it was worth going threw all those weeks of enduring Aquarians constant yelling. Almost.

Today I have the day off and Aquarian said I could go visit my friends, but couldn't say anything about her. All I could say was that I have been training really hard and will be back in a year or so.

I summoned Loke to tell everyone I will be there shortly and to give Levy my book. He nodded and left.
I got dressed in my usual clothes and started to leave.

"Bye Aqaurain! I'll be back later tonight or tomorrow morning! "

"Alright. Bye." She simply nodded and started reading her book.