Chapter 16

Lucy POV

Today is a great day. It's beautiful outside and would be great to take a walk, except I'm learning all about the water dragon slayer magic. Aquarian is just lecturing on and on. Oh, are you wondering what happened after I blacked out? Well, I woke up a couple hours later and Aquarian said we were going to start training. My spirits went home since they were tired.

"Lucy, do you have any questions? "

"Yes, could I still summon my spirits even if I'm a dragon slayer? "

"Yes you may, but you won't be able to summon them a lot."

"Okay. So when are we going to start training?"

"Now. Go stand in the river and try to use your magic to become one with the water."

"How do I do that? "

"Sit down and concentrate. Be calm and relaxed. "

Okay seems easy enough. Let's do this.

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-

Forget what I said. It's not easy at all!
It has been 6 hours and I haven't even gotten close to become one with water.
I'm getting really frustrated with this, but I can't have anger get the best of me. I have to be calm and concentrated.

I can do this.

Just imagine the water flowing, and I flowing with it.

My hand! It has became one with water!!

"Look Aquarian! My hand is water right now!" I'm jumping in joy until she had to ruin it.

"That's all you have progressed? You woke me up for that? Wake me up when you are actually water."

"Tch. Someone's moody." I muttered

"What was that? "

"Uhh.. Nothing!"

"Uh-huh. Better be."

Phew that was close. I forgot that dragons have super good hearing. Alright now back to practice.

¤^¤^¤^¤^¤^¤^¤^¤^¤^¤^¤^¤^¤^¤^¤

Man. It has been 10 hours since I gotten my hand to be watery. So far I have gotten both my arms. Maybe I should rest a bit. But... I can't. I feel like I would be weak.

All right. I shall keep training until morning.

π^π^π^π^π^π^π^π^π^π^π^π^π^π^π

Heyyoooo! All right. I'm sorry for the long wait. And I'm sorry for this small chapter. I know it's super short. But I wanted to know if you want me to write Lucy's training or just skip it and go like 2 years later. 2 years later would just be like how Lucy is stronger and all that stuff.

So tell me what you want.

And I promise to update today or tomorrow.

Kay?

Kay.

I almost forgot. I haven't done this in forever but..... I don't own fairy tail.

Bye!