Chapter 22

Lucy POV     

"Natsu..."

"Lucy..." I set Talia on the table and run towards Natsu. We meet halfway and he picks me up, hugging me. Once he set me down he then gave me a quick kiss. 

"I can't believe you're finally back! I've really missed ya."

"I missed you too. Also where's Happy?"

"Oh. He should be here soon. I came here as fast as I could when I caught your scent."

"Oh yeah! Speaking of cats... look who I brought with me." I then drag Natsu to the table where I left Talia at. Once I get there I see she is talking to Pantherlily and Gajeel.

"Hey Talia. Meet Natsu." 

"Hey Natsu. I'm Talia and I'm Lucy's exceed."

"Woah! How did you get an exceed?!"

" Come on you moron. Can't you tell by her scent that she is a dra-"

"Shut it Gajeel. It's a surprise. I need an advantage when I fight him."

"Luce, what's he talking about your scent? It smells normal except for some water."

"You really are an idiot, aren't you?"

"What did you say, metal head?" Immediately they bash heads, shouting insults at each other. I shake my head at them. Well I'm glad to know nothing has changed while I was gone. I sit down across the fighting duo and talk to Pantherlily.

"Hey Lily."

"Hey Lucy. I'm glad that your finally back."

"I'm glad too. I missed you guys. I haven't seen Levy yet, where is she?"

"She is on a mission with her team, Shadow Gear. She should be back tomorrow." 

"Alright." I then leaned in close and whispered, " Has anything happened between them?"

"No, not yet. They are closer, but not quite together."

"I see... We should help them out, shouldn't we?"

"Yes. Yes we should."

"What are you guys planning?" Talia asks while also gaining the attention of the two dragon slayors.

"I'll tell you later, but you can't tell anyone. Okay?"

"Okay!" Suddenly Sting and Rouge pop out of nowhere and sit by me.

"You know it's not nice to meddle in people's lives, blondie."

"I'm not meddling. You better shut up if you want to live."

"Alright, Alright. I'll be quiet. I don't fell like dying today."

"Wise choice. Now what are you guys doing here?"

"Came to talk to Nastu and Gajeel." When they heard there name they immediately turned there attention to Sting and Rouge. Suddenly Sting grinned like he came up with an idea, but knowing him it's probably a bad and stupid idea. Turns out I was right, because he sent a smirk towards Natsu and wrapped an arm around my shoulders, pulling me tight. Right when I was about to slap him, Natsu blew up and punch Sting, making him fly across the room.

"Don't you dare touch my girlfriend again!" Natsu then sat where Sting was and wrapped an arm around my shoulders, daring anyone to lay a finger on me.

"That idiot... What was he thinking?" Rouge muttered.

"I'll burn him to a crisp next time!"

Sting then came back and sat by Gajeel.