034❦

TW: SUICIDE

-------------

((Colby's POV))

Sam has been gone for a long time now, and I don't know where he is. I have tried to text him but he hasn't texting back. He hasn't even read them! 'What if Sam got hurt? I feel like it would be my fault. Oh God I hope he's not hurt-'

My thoughts got cut off by my phone ringing. I picked up the phone and saw that it was the hospital calling. I immediately felt my stomach drop. 'Why is the hospital calling me?' I asked myself as I answered.

~"Hello?"

~"Hello. Is this Cole Robert Brock speaking?"

~"Yes it is."

~"Okay- Um- You need to come to the hospital, now."

~"W-what's wrong?"

~"It's Sam."

I hung up right away, and ran out of the house. I got into my car then drove all the way to the hospital, while speeding; I'm lucky I didn't get hit. Once I got to the hospital, I got out of my car, then ran inside.

"I'm here for Samuel John Golbach." I told the receptionist. I saw her face fall a bit, then she lead me to a room with three or four doctors, and... Sam.

He was laying motionless on a bed, hooked up to multiple monitors. I walked into the room. "Is he okay?" I asked, worryingly. The doctors all turned to face me, with frowns on their faces. "Sit please." One of the female doctors said to me while motioning to a chair. I did as I was told, and sat. "What happened?" I asked while my eyes filled up with tears. "We're so sorry, Colby..." Another doctor said, "Sam got into a terrible car crash. The driver that hit him was drunk, and Sam's car flipped  over. The car that hit his, landed on top of Sam's car, and he just didn't make it out alive. We tried our very best to try and bring him back, but it was no use..." He said.

I had tears flowing rapidly down my face. How could I lose him? We only just got back together and he's gone again. Now I won't be able to see him for a long time- unless...

I got out of my seat, and ran out of the hospital. I ran to my car, and started driving. I didn't even bother putting my seatbelt on; I don't need it.

I closed one of my eyes, and when I opened it back up, Cole was also taking over; one of my eyes were blue, and the other grey. If I did this then Cole was doing it with me; If I were going to kill myself for Sam, then Cole was going to do it with me.

I know how much Sam meant to Cole. Sam was the only person who ever loved Cole, and now he's gone.

"Colby, there's a cliff over there." Cole told me while pointing at a steep cliff with lots of rocks. I drove in that direction, while going as fast as my car would let me.

We approached the cliff at at a super sonic speed. There was a small fence type thing surrounding it so that no one could drive off, but that's not stopping Cole and I. I stepped harder onto the gas pedal, making me go faster if that's any possible.

Once the car hit the fence, it went over, then tumbled down the steep, rocky hill. The windshield soon broke, and since I didn't have my seatbelt on, I fell out.

Me and my car were rolling down, and rocks kept cutting my arms, face, legs, and feet, but I don't care. I want to die so that I could be with Sam again.

My car eventually landed on top of me, and crushed me. I felt sharp rocks going through my skin, then all of a sudden, my world went pitch black. I couldn't hear or see anything.

I thought that I was going to see white clouds, beautiful skies after the darkness, but I didn't. Instead I saw dark clouds in the grey sky, and red flames everywhere.

I knew that I had died, but I also knew that I wasn't with Sam, because Sam didn't go to Hell...

-------------

((Aaaaaaannnnnnddddd that's the end of this book. I'm thinking of making a sequel but I'm not sure yet because I don't know how I'm going to write it. I will let you all know though. Anyways, I really hoped that you all enjoyed this book. It's my favourite so far. Thank you to everyone who has read this! Ilysm! ❤️❤️))

794 words

UNEDITED

((EDITED: There is a book 2 on my profile titled 'A Wish That Changed Everything' if you want to check it out :D))