033❦

!SMUT WARNING!

-------------

((Sam's POV))

"Where's Brennen?" I asked Colby as we were in his bed, cuddling. "I- well Cole kicked him out yesterday. Why?" Colby told me. "If he was still here I would kick him out myself." I said which made Colby chuckle, "I don't doubt that."

We were silent for a while, just enjoying each other's presence. It was nice to be back. Colby and I just finished unloading my car, and putting all of my belongings into my room.

"Sammy?" I heard Colby say so I looked up at him. "Yeah?" I said. "Will you be my boyfriend again? I promise I won't do anything to hurt you. You mean the world to me, and I would do anything for you." Colby looked at me, with truth and honesty in his eyes. "Of course I will be your boyfriend again." I smiled.

Colby smiled and hugged me tightly, and I hugged back. Soon I felt Colby kissing my shoulder, then all the way up to my neck, and finding my sweet spot. "Still know where it is." He whispered in my ear, then started to suck on my sweet spot, making me moan.

!SMUT STARTS HERE!

Colby removed his lips from my neck, then pushed me down on the bed. He connected our lips together, then I felt him slowly start to grind on me. "F*ck." I moaned loudly as Colby started to grind faster.

Colby got off of me, and took off his shirt, pants, and boxers, then he did the same to me. Colby kissed down my body, and to my v-line. He grabbed my d*ck and started to squeeze it. "Oh god!" I threw my head back in pleasure.

Colby started to lick the tip of my d*ck, then all around it. "Mmm." I moaned. Colby looked up at me, smirked, then shoved my d*ck into his mouth, which made me moan very loudly.

Colby sucked on my d*ck, while also licking it. I could feel myself slowly start to reach my climax. Before I knew it, I felt myself cum into Colby's mouth, and all over his bed.

!SMUT IS OVER! ((Sorry that was bad. Wasn't in the right mood to write smut))

Colby flopped down beside me, and we were both put of breath. "I forgot how good that felt..." I said as I was looking up at the ceiling. "Me too..." Colby agreed.

"I'm gonna clean this up." Colby said and got up out of the bed, then went into the bathroom to get a towel and came back into the bedroom to clean up my cum.

While Colby cleaned it up, I got changed. "I'm gonna go for a small drive. Okay? I'll be right back." I told Colby. "Okay, Sammy. Please be careful." Colby looked at me and said. "Don't worry. I'll be fine." I smiled then kissed his lips softly. "Okay. I love you." Colby said before I left the bedroom. "I love you too, Colbear."

I gave Colby another kiss before I left, and he kissed me back. I went outside to my car, got in, put my seatbelt on, then started to drive. Sometimes I like to just go on drives around the city. It calms me down, but right now for some reason, I felt nervous, and scared. I felt like I should turn back and go back home. Did I listen to what my gut feeling said? No. Did I make a mistake? Yes.

After a few minutes of driving, I stopped at a red light. When the light turned green, I pressed my foot down on the gas pedal.

My life flashed before my eyes as a big truck came right infront of me. All I remember was my car flipping over a few times, blood slowly dripping down my face, then darkness. That darkness turned into white clouds, and a beautiful blue sky.

At first I didn't realize where I was. But then it hit me-

-------------

((I would like to give a shout out to nicole_32179 bc in her solby book 'paralyzed' she did something along the lines of what happened to Sam but it happened to Colby in hers. Anyways! What do you think happened to Sam?))

715 words

UNEDITED