05❦

((The amount of butterflies I got while writing this chapter- Holy shiz it was like a zoo in my stomach))

-------------

Sam awoke the next morning, not in little headspace, and Colby was up before him, but Cole was taking over.

Sam was on top of Cole (but he didn't know that it was him), and when he opened his eyes, he saw that Cole was staring up at the ceiling.

Sam layed his head back down, because he had raised it a bit, and closed his eyes. Cole let out a sigh, which made Sam open his eyes again.

"What's wrong, Colbs?" Sam asked since he thinks it's Colby. "Don't call me that, and get the h*ll of me!" Cole growled, which made Sam jump off him, and also made him realize that it's Cole.

"You better be glad that I didn't throw you off the damn bed." He said while getting up and grabbing some clothes. Sam opened his mouth to speak, but decides that it's best to not say anything.

Cole then grabbed grabs one of Colby's hoodies and threw it at Sam. "Colby said to wear that and for me to be nice to you. Looks like only one of those things are being accomplished today." He turned back around and grabbed some more clothes.

Sam nodded his head, then put the sweatshirt on. Cole also got dressed, then he looked at Sam. "God damn it." He sighed and picked him up then went downstairs.

Sam got tensed up in Cole's arms, but felt better once he was placed in the wheelchair.

"I'm not pushing you around." Cole said as he went into the kitchen. "Can you at least get me a pop tart please?" Sam asked, which made Cole groan.

"I'm not your f*cking maid!" He yelled then threw the box of pop tarts at Sam. He caught it, then rolled his eyes slightly.

Cole made some toast, and while doing that he said, "you know, I don't see what Colby sees in you." Sam ignored him, and ate a pop tart.

Cole put the toast in a plate, then sat infront of Sam, while eyeing him, which made Sam a bit uncomfortable. Cole smirked and leaned forward, "so, Samuel... Why do you like Colby?"

Sam pushed his wheelchair back, "um b-becau-ause he's n-nice to me-e, he's kind-d, caring," Sam starts to get comfortable, "funny, cute, I like his cuddles, and personality, and just everything about him is amazing." He's now smiling from talking about Colby.

Cole laughed a bit, then took a bite of his toast. "That's Colby for you." He said, but then sighed and looked away.

Sam rolled away, and into the living room to watch tv. Cole watched Sam go, with a pout on his face. He then scoffed once he realized what he was doing.

Sam soon got bored from watching tv, so he turned it off and started playing on his phone. Cole finished eating his toast, then went into the living room and sits beside Sam.

Sam saw Cole through the corner of his eye, then again became a bit uncomfortable. Cole sighed. "There is something about you, but I just can't pin it..." He said while getting lost in thought.

Sam looked up at him, a bit confused. Cole then snapped out of his thought process, then he felt his heart flutter once he met Sam's eyes.

Sam looked away, blushing, then went back to playing on his phone. Cole took it away from him, then lifted Sam's face up, to meet his.

"I sorta see it now..." Cole whispered, then kissed Sam's lips softly. He pulled away, then walked upstairs.

-------------

((I don't think it's healthy for me to have so much butterflies))

635 words

UNEDITED